Somali rapper ft Giggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastermind is half Somali I have verified long time ago you dirty racist.

Robin Banks half Jamaican iyo Somali

Loski half Somali iyo Jamaican

JPRRYj84JYPRrfzU7

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Just focus on the W these uk Somalis have right now in the music scene.

Don’t worry about Madows
bring me UK Somali rapper with 10million views and I will start rating them since they have lived and inhabited UK since start of 20th century wax lagu faano maaha iney hadan ka qeyb galaan RAP SCENE

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Some people can’t embrace that the Somalis in the uk are doing great. The young gs are talented and we should support them and wish they move out of the ends away from all the murder jail and cursed Madow.

Maybe there’s hope for them how many rappers do you know that succeeded and moved out of their hood and living good right now.

Cmon you lot are some haters. Praying on the downfall of your own. Hoyadiin buufkeed.

I wouldn’t rather be from anywhere else in Europe. Uk all the way. American Mali’s are the only ones that can chat to us. We shitting over everyone else.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Some people can’t embrace that the Somalis in the uk are doing great. The young gs are talented and we should support them and wish they move out of the ends away from all the murder jail and cursed Madow.

Maybe there’s hope for them how many rappers do you know that succeeded and moved out of their hood and living good right now.

Cmon you lot are some haters. Praying on the downfall of your own. Hoyadiin buufkeed.

I wouldn’t rather be from anywhere else in Europe. Uk all the way. American Mali’s are the only ones that can chat to us. We shitting over everyone else.
tell them akhi viva Uk Somalis kkkkk

Nin-culus

Laandheer
bring me UK Somali rapper with 10million views and I will start rating them since they have lived and inhabited UK since start of 20th century wax lagu faano maaha iney hadan ka qeyb galaan RAP SCENE
You know damn sure that they just start blowing up.

:draketf:

You stupid

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Nin-culus Its about time they do abohood wasooyin they are so incompetent wallahi if they wont blow up or a Somali rapper from UK goes mainstream wallahi billahi yaa akhi I will take the british flag write Somali Diaspora on it and take a huge dump on it abohood wasooyin akhh tuuuf

CaliTedesse

VIP

Solos vid was on 4milli but he took it down cause he went on deen... This was like 3 years back.

We have seen the same phenomenon with other UK Somali rappers when they start actually to pop up their Deen kicks in kkkkkk why even start rapping then walle waa yaab.

We have seen the same phenomenon with other UK Somali rappers when they start actually to pop up their Deen kicks in kkkkkk why even start rapping then walle waa yaab.

Family gets on their case real quick. This ain't Toronto/Minnesota most Somali parents are oblivious to what their sons/daughters get up to.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Look at Yemeni rapper 6 mil views their community is much smaller than Somali UK community. Going for rap career is like holding a gun. Dont hold a gun if youre not ready to shoot

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Look at Yemeni rapper 6 mil views their community is much smaller than Somali UK community. Going for rap career is like holding a gun. Dont hold a gun if youre not ready to shoot

What’s your point I don’t get it.

some Mali’s that they grew round.

Look at this vid due to hit a mill soon

Flames and young smokes are bros
6 years ago

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
What’s your point I don’t get it.

These man are like family with some Mali’s that they grew round.

Look at this vid due to hit a mill soon

Flames is young smokes bro sameway
Now is best time for Somali rappers to get big we have like half a million Western Somali diaspora ready to tap their songs . A big crowd thanks to internet iyo Youtube. If I dont see Somali UK rapper with 50 mil views in couple years, Somali mayihii

Status
Not open for further replies.