Somali racism at its best! Hodan Naleya goes 2 Kismayo and films

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man shut ass up:camby:You isaaq hoes are always on our nut sack f*ck off :camby:Fyi keep kismayo out your ass mouth you little hoe:camby:
isaaq. :cryinglaughsmiley:
haye, talk a lot little boy. Your bahanta. From langaab darood. go back to laska.

We dir fight italians, you bend over and sell your princess.
I am not hawiye, don't talk to me like that boy.

A khatubo talking about jubada. Haye, what next. A somali claiming to have landed on sun :dead1::drakelaugh::hahaidiot:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
isaaq. :cryinglaughsmiley:
haye, talk a lot little boy. Your bahanta. From langaab darood. go back to laska.

We dir fight italians, you bend over and sell your princess.
I am not hawiye, don't talk to me like that boy.

A khatubo talking about jubada. Haye, what next. A somali claiming to have landed on sun :dead1::drakelaugh::hahaidiot:
your not dir you fakkit your isaaq the same ones who cant get off our nuts and do some research you little hoe dhulbahante has lived kismayo close 200 years and unlike your ass my relative right now and before live there like i said little hoe keep it out your mouth fakkit i know dir and your not one considering my mom family is surre:camby:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
your not dir you fakkit your isaaq the same ones who cant get off our nuts and do some research you little hoe dhulbahante has lived kismayo close 200 years and unlike your ass my relative right now and before live there like i said little hoe keep it out your mouth fakkit i know dir and your not one considering my mom family is surre:camby:

My ex -gf was Dhulbahante, she treated me very well:diddyswag:

who cares what you hooyo's family is? Its redundant.
Little shegato. I'll make dua for your mother, no woman should have to have a son like you. espically a gob dir woman. We are gob and have nasab. Darood have lies and arab jaberti blood. haye.

darood history is like cigaal shidaad. A fairytale. They make it up and siyaad stamped it in history books.

harti were fishermen and traders in kismayo. Kismayo is bajuni city. Bajuuni are bantu. darood were second class. They flood city crying aboo siyaad while moryans had technicals and doing evil moryan stuff.

Your not from kismayo, 's are like warsans. They are women. They are benath MJ. MJ are most landheer darood like ogaden and marehan. Your langaab people owned by isaaq in laska and by bantu and ogaden in kismayo. Haye amuus yariisow.

Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo

:cryinglaughsmiley::camby::russ::umad:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
who cares what you hooyo's family is? Its redundant.
Little shegato. I'll make dua for your mother, no woman should have to have a son like you. espically a gob dir woman. We are gob and have nasab. Darood have lies and arab jaberti blood. haye.

darood history is like cigaal shidaad. A fairytale. They make it up and siyaad stamped it in history books.

harti were fishermen and traders in kismayo. Kismayo is bajuni city. Bajuuni are bantu. darood were second class. They flood city crying aboo siyaad while moryans had technicals and doing evil moryan stuff.

Your not from kismayo, 's are like warsans. They are women. They are benath MJ. MJ are most landheer darood like ogaden and marehan. Your langaab people owned by isaaq in laska and by bantu and ogaden in kismayo. Haye amuus yariisow.

Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo Kismayo

:cryinglaughsmiley::camby::russ::umad:
am not the suspect her isaaq boy everybody knows who i am but you everybody can see your not what you say are:damedamn: dead a give away is that your on our nut sack like the little hoe your sub clan is dir dont give a f*ck about us:camby:instead of being a little use your real sub clan instead hiding behind dir:camby:

darood in juba is like hawiye in mudug/galkayco.

Hawite in jubba is like darood in bakool.

Haq is haq.

is irelevant saxib. Don't hate your hate, you were not to be landheer. You were meant to be known as mj harti. Haye, don't claim isaaq as their hooyo. :drakelaugh::deadmanny:

all besides dir are nothing. Dir and D&M are somalia. If not for us, it would be moryan and dhabayco killing and looting.

menace

VIP
menace shouldnt you be worried about your females having bbc fetish in london and toronto:damedamn:

I must admit I've failed in my liberation struggle bro..

Btw I'm above qabiil animosities. Maintain your respect for me bro

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I must admit I've failed in my liberation struggle bro..

Btw I'm above qabiil animosities. Maintain your respect for me bro
your one of the more likable isaaq folks but your sub clan has fakkits like this ibs fakkit who are always obsessed with us:francis:

menace

VIP
your one of the more likable isaaq folks but your sub clan has fakkits like this ibs fakkit who are always obsessed with us:francis:

You do realize that qabiil won't help in your time of need ..they'd help you for the first weeks but then they'll abandon you

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You do realize that qabiil won't help in your time of need ..they'd help you for the first weeks but then they'll abandon you
i personally think there liability the only thing they do is ask money when someone kills someone else:camby:
the only time they were useful was in the 90s:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts