Somali racism at its best! Hodan Naleya goes 2 Kismayo and films

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Why is one of them holding a puntland flag?

Thats disgusting even the boys are shaking their ass.:hova:

I am not gonna lay blame on these marginalized people. I put the blame on Hodan for exploiting these ignorant people.

iv49t0wTsduxx.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This is what D block fights over?:damn:Place looks like a shit hole. I used to think Kismayo was better than what this video shows. I would tear those hideous looking houses in a heartbeat. It does no justice to Kismayo's beauty. Skinnies have nice costal towns but most of them know nothing about city planning. :snoop:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
This is what D block fights over?:damn:Place looks like a shit hole. I used to think Kismayo was better than what this video shows. I would tear those hideous looking houses in a heartbeat. It does no justice to Kismayo's beauty. Skinnies have nice costal towns but most of them know nothing about city planning. :snoop:
:cryinglaughsmiley:

S

Shamis

I'm warming to these Bantus after this - they are our defence against Arabisiation and Ottomanisation of Somalia. They keep us African. I can't believe people do niiko in jilaabiib gotta loves it.

they decent people.

What's funny is how 90% of the people in the markets and cities are bantu's or bantoized daroods :cryinglaughsmiley::banderas::dead1::lolbron::mjlol::sureman::ohreally::mjswag:

Daroods take that L :camby::camby::camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
they decent people.

What's funny is how 90% of the people in the markets and cities are bantu's or bantoized daroods :cryinglaughsmiley::banderas::dead1::lolbron::mjlol::sureman::ohreally::mjswag:

How did you get all that from watching a single video? The people in the market look like average somalis:camby:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Runtii they look liked Afisione guy from somnet ..or..The ex ruler of half of Mogadishu Sh. Ahmed ..that distinctive black color with red lips

A

Atiya

This is what they're fighting over LOL
they decent people.

Most of South Jubbada is like this tbh.

This is what they're fighting over LOL

Most of South Jubbada is like this tbh.
I know, I'm just teasing.
Where my dir resides are probably majority bantu as well like jamame and the likes :mjcry:
But again, they decent people.

Don't believe darood lies. They ogadeen been about but they moved south towards garrisa. The marehan in gedo was brough by siyad.

Most of the area is bantu, dir, rahanweyn, sheikhal, degodia, ajuran etc. But the land is sparely populated.

darood chased by genAideed and the moryan usc. They used own mogadisu and were chased south in the 100ks.

All major towns are not darood, even the darood kismayo.
ruunti darood wa daad langaab.

Jamama, jilib, sakow, buale, etc all juba towns excludin gedo are not darood. Yaab weeyan.
Only ogaden have some deegans.

harti wa tuug. They stol the land.:mjpls::mybusiness::francis:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I know, I'm just teasing.
Where my dir resides are probably majority bantu as well like jamame and the likes :mjcry:
But again, they decent people.

Don't believe darood lies. They ogadeen been about but they moved south towards garrisa. The marehan in gedo was brough by siyad.

Most of the area is bantu, dir, rahanweyn, sheikhal, degodia, ajuran etc. But the land is sparely populated.

darood chased by genAideed and the moryan usc. They used own mogadisu and were chased south in the 100ks.

All major towns are not darood, even the darood kismayo.
ruunti darood wa daad langaab.

Jamama, jilib, sakow, buale, etc all juba towns excludin gedo are not darood. Yaab weeyan.
Only ogaden have some deegans.

harti wa tuug. They stol the land.:mjpls::mybusiness::francis:
Man shut ass up:camby:You isaaq hoes are always on our nut sack f*ck off :camby:Fyi keep kismayo out your ass mouth you little hoe:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts