Somali queens appreciation thread

@HanadR6 It seems like these people’s perceptive has been ruined by . They only want to see heavy luggage in trunk, and the only reason Somali heavy artillery isn’t found on the internet is because of the social stigma

lets appreciate our cuties
View attachment 87432 View attachment 87433 View attachment 87434 View attachment 87435 View attachment 87436

Claiming the majority are average and look really similar isn’t a problem, no ones claiming they’re unattractive. Just that there’s nothing special there’s a difference. Also who’s claimed anything about heavy artillery :ayaanswag:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What an absolute dime :banderas:

vh4fenmiyez01.jpg

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Claiming the majority are average and look really similar isn’t a problem, no ones claiming they’re unattractive. Just that there’s nothing special there’s a difference. Also who’s claimed anything about heavy artillery :ayaanswag:

How are you using all Somalis look the same as bad thing. :mindblown:
Of course we look the same, it because we are an ethnicity. And if look closely the same thing could be said about white, black, asians etc in a particular country

Of course we look the same, it because we are an ethnicity. And if look closely the same thing could be said about white, black, asians etc in a particular country

That’s the whole point of averages is it not, you need a few lessons in logic. Any statement I’ve said isn’t false though is it. Don’t generalise I didn’t say all Somalis read it carefully.

Idk man, Chinese people look the same, idk man Indian people look the same, idk man Scandinavians look the same.

You better venmo me that cookie, because I need a Chinese girl like I need sokor & saliid in my cambuulo

well I’ve got bad news for you as you can see in the before photos they’re your average Chinese looking chicks. Seeing as plastic surgery is prevalent there good luck
D9FB02DF-7828-4D95-A7F9-FE7775A37B66.jpeg

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Hmm, why put dark skins on da buttom of da list and include mix raced Somalis
I think these 2 girls he posted are mixed or of reer xamar cad cad descent. Also the first 2 look mixed, I’m certain the first one isn’t Somali as well

upload_2020-1-7_0-5-6.png

upload_2020-1-7_0-6-12.jpeg

And darker Xalimos are such beauties... you know what they say about darker women, the darker the cherry the sweeter the juice what ever that means
:damedamn: