Somali Public Foreigner Fear Is National Failure Deflection

Do not let absame/darawish sneak away from its legacy, durban somaliyeed iyo foreigner phobia bay garaceen when it never existed at the time while all somalis were separated from each other and didn't care 4 somalinimo. Even some kingdoms they were productive kingdoms in it's day and sending foreign aid to UAE.

Dadkan oo nabad iska gaba oo masakinta ah bay durban somaliyeed sixir ku aqriyeen iyago nabad gaba iyo xuman aan jirin, 150 years later we witnessed nothing but somali hatred and killing and national failure and on the verge of becoming the next aborigines as the world leaves us behind due to that mad mullah sayid and darawish legacy. Iyaguna wa inay dambigooda qaatan

I disagree Doc, Kenadiid was the first visionary of Pan-Somalism, like it or not he was the first proponent of Somaliweyne, and his first commander Omar Samatar who fought under that banner with help from the Ogaden (May Allah bless them), the Sayyid was pushed by the Kacaan naturally due to Barre's maternal kinship seeing as his mother was Absame, it is what it is.

@Chase @Bari🐍 I only care about the legacy left behind today which is somalinimo for 150 year, what their motives and clan agendas is irrelevant to me as its all ku tiri ku teen based on what clan narrates.

I am criticizing the idealogy left behind today not absame or darawish, why teach the ppl such thing when they never knew it and were happy and fine. Today we are cleaning up after somalinimo blood bath it has caused on somali. U can be somali and anti somalinimo, somalinimo is a sick idealogy to unite somalis with a foreign boogeyman and when the foreign boogeyman is no longer there all they do is kill each other again.
Well when it comes to Somalinimo, I think you'll find many were hypocrites and never believed in it in the first place. How do you go from believing in Somalinimo to knocking on doors killing people because of clan, it's impossible. They were just hypocrites. Some believed in it for sure, but many were just lying.

I don't divulge my subclan on this forum, find it weird. But I'm from Bari, it doesn't take a scientist to figure out which one I am. Are you MJ yourself?

Yes, so I'm assuming you're Cismaan? Odd considering the Sayyid hated your laf the most, whilst being more neutral towards Cisse Maxamuud, he also regretted what transpired with Cumar Maxamuud and was in deep mourning once they turned their backs on him, claiming if Cumar Maxamuud are not backing us, then it's only time the Dervish's will cease to exist.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Chase @Bari🐍 Somalis banning Somalinimo like europeans banned nazism is a start. We r better off as small djiboutis, our silly elders still have the mad mullah and sayid abdulle sixir of the foreign boogeyman swallowing us up and promote somali unity, but they dont calculate a somali unity where we become aborigine and devolve as the world moves on is better mitigated by being Small Djiboutis at least we keep up with the world.

Heck we can even have a Somali mini security pact if we want. Lakin somalinimo political unity oo manta naga dhigayso trusteeship and laughing stock and on the more serious side could make us the new aborigines as the world progresses(we missed the industrialization and now AI age).

Yes, so I'm assuming you're Cismaan? Odd considering the Sayyid hated your laf the most, whilst being more neutral towards Cisse Maxamuud, he also regretted what transpired with Cumar Maxamuud and was in deep mourning once they turned their backs on him, claiming if Cumar Maxamuud are not backing us, then it's only time the Dervish's will cease to exist.
If anything Cisse Maxamuud have reason to hate him the most. He raided them and killed hundreds. To this day you'll find many Cisse who have family stories about someone that died to him.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well when it comes to Somalinimo, I think you'll find many were hypocrites and never believed in it in the first place. How do you go from believing in Somalinimo to knocking on doors killing people because of clan, it's impossible. They were just hypocrites. Some believed in it for sure, but many were just lying.

Darods tend to believe in it from my assessment and irir prefer to mllk it only, they want all the benefits and none of the responsibility. Darod neglected their lands and proved this and helped build Mogadishu while no irir clan has done such thing for darod in somalinimo, no irir clan can say the same except samaroon who has opened up amoud to darod students but iyagu wax bay garanayan. Heck iska daa inay wax na taran illa manta bay isbaaro noo dhigtan on our share of international projects in hamar and whats sad u will see silly puntite say 'waa walalaheena' kkkk talk about 'sixir' waalan

If anything Cisse Maxamuud have reason to hate him the most. He raided them and killed hundreds. To this day you'll find many Cisse who have family stories about someone that died to him.

Nah not really, Cisse had the last satisfaction of chasing all of them out of Nugaal Valley, it was a blood bath. The Sayyid made several gabays on how they lost Nugaal, don't even get me started on what MJ did to the Dhulbahanta allied with him, gruesome to the least.

@Chase @Bari🐍 Somalis banning Somalinimo like europeans banned nazism is a start. We r better off as small djiboutis, our silly elders still have the mad mullah and sayid abdulle sixir of the foreign boogeyman swallowing us up and promote somali unity, but they dont calculate a somali unity where we become aborigine and devolve as the world moves on is better mitigated by being Small Djiboutis at least we keep up with the world.

Heck we can even have a Somali mini security pact if we want. Lakin somalinimo political unity oo manta naga dhigayso trusteeship and laughing stock and on the more serious side could make us the new aborigines as the world progresses(we missed the industrialization and now AI age).

The problem with Somalinimo isn't Darood, or Isaaq, or Raxhawayne, it's Hawiye, point blank period. The SNM were more than willing to kickstart a new era of governance once Barre was evicted from Xamar, then what happened after? We all know.

Hawiye destroyed Somalia, if we don't move the Capital, the situation will always remain a stalemate ie we're gonna be a shithole till time memorial.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nah not really, Cisse had the last satisfaction of chasing all of them out of Nugaal Valley, it was a blood bath. The Sayyid made several gabays on how they lost Nugaal, don't even get me started on what MJ did to the Dhulbahanta allied with him, gruesome to the least.

Dhulbahante and many local clans allied with him cause he was a good orator and poet and spoke with wisdom that the ppl of the time were shocked with, he was like the calibre of a shakespearean poet, statesman and highly political like machiavelli and military minded like napolean in the european context. He had all those qualities in 1 and no wonder his legacy lives on in somali mentality today. But he did use dhulbahante as his foot soldier against their own harti brothers, but let's forget that crap. Waxaa ka daran sixirka somalinimo maskaxda dalka dhan ku rakiban due to them bringing it, we cant even teach them a new idealogy thats how bad it is like 'political separation and security unity only'

Dhulbahante and many local clans allied with him cause he was a good orator and poet and spoke with wisdom that the ppl of the time were shocked with, he was like the calibre of a shakespearean poet, statesman and highly political like machiavelli and military minded like napolean in the european context. He had all those qualities in 1 and no wonder his legacy lives on in somali mentality today. But he did use dhulbahante as his foot soldier against their own harti brothers, but let's forget that crap. Waxaa ka daran sixirka somalinimo maskaxda dalka ka dhan ku rakiban due to them bringing it.

Meh, all Somalis are warriors, we're all fighters, his military achievements were decent once he had the higher ground/numbers, at the end of the day Somalis were conquered, we lost.

Dhulbahante and many local clans allied with him cause he was a good orator and poet and spoke with wisdom that the ppl of the time were shocked with, he was like the calibre of a shakespearean poet, statesman and highly political like machiavelli and military minded like napolean in the european context. He had all those qualities in 1 and no wonder his legacy lives on in somali mentality today. But he did use dhulbahante as his foot soldier against their own harti brothers, but let's forget that crap. Waxaa ka daran sixirka somalinimo maskaxda dalka ka dhan ku rakiban due to them bringing it, we cant even teach them a new idealogy thats how bad it is like 'political separation and security unity only'

The Sayyid was not a Statesman, far from it, he was not versed in economics, he did not have the true depth of understanding in keeping and maintaining a Sultunate like Boqor Cismaan or Kenadiid, why do you think he raided miskeens for their livelihood? He was the modern day Al-Shabab/ISIS, of which many of are great orators and spokesman, but once their 'vision' comes to fruition, affords nothing misery for all.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Meh, all Somalis are warriors, we're all fighters, his military achievements were decent once he had the higher ground/numbers, at the end of the day Somalis were conquered, we lost.

He had 3 qualities u can't deny if u do all Somalis will laugh at u and dismiss u, so don't be silly. In a european context he was the equivalent of a shakesperean poet, he was also statesman and politically charged and savvy like machiavellian, he also had napolean military aspect all combined into 1 man. He was fighting from gees to gees in somali-wayn while ur talking about being 1 gees he was fighting, please niin wayn ba tahay.

He had 3 qualities u can't deny if u do all Somalis will laugh at u and dismiss u, so don't be silly. In a european context he was the equivalent of a shakesperean poet, he was also statesman and politically charged and savvy like machiavellian, he also had napolean military aspect all combined into 1 man. He was fighting from gees to gees in somali-wayn while ur talking about being 1 gees he was fighting, please niin wayn ba tahay.

If he was so intelligent and Machiavellian as you claim, why didn't he have the foresight to see his own clan would exile him? If you can't even get your own clan to back you, get your own house in order, how does that make you a visionary leader? Genuine question.

Yes, when he had the good graces of Ogaden and Majeerteen, once they told him to kick rocks, it was all downhill for him.

And so? Omar Samatar was fighting in Mudug, Nugaal, and Ogaden region as far as Somaliland today.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes, when he had the good graces of Ogaden and Majeerteen, once they told him to kick rocks, it was all downhill for him.

And so? Omar Samatar was fighting in Mudug, Nugaal, and Ogaden region as far as Somaliland today.

U know brother the symptom or indicator when someone must've been great? a whole nation will argue into supporters and opposition. I don't deny he was great like Siyad also, the whole nation goes into either support or opposition. Plus they leave behind their idealogy of somalinimo which lives on which is the idealogy of being foreign phobic and somali political unity, he was the first man on the penisula(mandiqad) to preach this which still lives on into every somali mentality/psyche. I don't deny Hitler was great as all europeans are supporters or opposition even tho he lost is irrelevant while his idealogy nazism lives on even if in the 'fringes' unlike sayid where it's in the mainstream.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Chase @Bari🐍 The anti somali idealogy im promoting anigu isma been sheego im in the fringe not the mainstream and im fighting hard to convert my vision of small jabutis in the somali penisula who can be politically independent and only have a security pact and keep up with the world so they dont become like aborigines and be left behind and eventually replaced under a failed somalinimo political unity. Sayid somalinimo philosophy is in the mainstream today and has been since it was introduced and converted into a political system SYL.

U know brother the symptom or indicator when someone must've been great? a whole nation will argue into supporters and opposition. I don't deny he was great like Siyad also, the whole nation goes into either support or opposition. Plus they leave behind their idealogy of somalinimo which lives on which is the idealogy of being foreign phobic and somali political unity, he was the first man on the penisula(mandiqad) to preach this which still lives on into every somali mentality/psyche. I don't deny Hitler was great as all europeans are supporters or opposition even tho he lost is irrelevant while his idealogy nazism lives on even if in the 'fringes' unlike sayid where it's in the mainstream.

Walaal all I'm saying is that Sayyid, although a great tactician and commander, as well as a orator, had his name embellished by the Kacaan because of Barre's close ties with Ogaden & Dhulbahante, hence 'MOD', there's a reason why MJ leaders and Sultunates weren't mentioned by Barre, he resented us and pitted our OG/DH brothers against us.

@Chase @Bari🐍 The anti somali idealogy im promoting anigu isma been sheego im in the fringe not the mainstream and im fighting hard to convert my vision of small jabutis in the somali penisula who can be politically independent and only have a security pact and keep up with the world so they dont become like aborigines and be left behind and eventually replaced under a failed somalinimo political unity. Sayid somalinimo philosophy is in the mainstream today and has been since it was introduced and converted into a political system SYL.

Agreed, Somalinimo failed because Somalis are too stupid/low IQ to achieve a real true Federal State, so let us go the Confederation route, cause this clearly isn't working.