Somali politics: The weird "shanta somaliyeed " obsession by advocates of somaliweyn.

I realised somewhere down the road that although Somalis are over all intelligent and are able to express their point of views with merit. But, in my 2 decade lifespan I realised that Somalis like to "talk the talk" and can't "walk the walk". I find the "Djibouti or NFD ku dar somaliweyn " type dudes are naive and borderline retarded.

The reason why for the criticism is that they don't know the risk. I.e an investor analysis financial performance ratios to determine whether or not to invest in the company. But, if he fails to analyse crucial financial information it could become a loss.

When you look at the political and social environment it's virtually impossible. The flag that flys in Xamar you would think that they are "mammual goboleeds" that it come under somalia's jurisdiction when actually it's none the less (4 of the them). So, a logical analysis from konfur is that the flag represents the future in which the 4 majority somali regions scattered in neighbouring east African countries join in unison to Xamar ( similar to the Djibouti convention last month) .

The risks of any somali regions even contemplating of the idea of "Greater somalia" is far my greater because it does not take into the totality of the ramification of such actions outside of religion and culture.

The question is why is it the Need of "Greater somalia ". When Arab countries don't have the "greater Arabia " concept............

Trending

Latest posts