Somali politics: The land and Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailu

Better than a
Why the hate; we are closer than you think, my grandmother is very old but still she shared the wisdom with me.

I'm not here to play games with you........

My grandmother's side own lots of land in Puntland and Kismayo but what I wanted to ask is how do you feel having Ethiopian flag fly over your head?

My grandmother bio

Born: Eyl, Puntland
Tribe: Majerteen/Issa Mahmud/Aboqor Issa

I love Somalia and wish nothing for it to prosper so, I can make lots of money on the ocean view lands in Kismayo and building and renting. If Somalia prospers then I make lots of money.

Why the hate?

War Etoobianka xagee ka soo daabulayaan
giphy.gif

Hailu

Better than a
how do you feel having Ethiopian flag fly over your head?

:camby:

^All that needs to be said
Fly it over on the future side of my land; since I'm talking about Kismayo, do the people hate Kenya or Ethiopia more?

Fly it over on the future side of my land; since I'm talking about Kismayo, do the people hate Kenya or Ethiopia more?
Ofcoarse we hate Ethiopia more, Ethiopians have been hour enemy for hundreds of years. Kenyans where cawaan qaaqaaqan yesterday before the British came. They're no threat.

Hailu

Better than a
Somalis are closer to afar and saho not gallas!
You claim to be close to Afar because Afar is weak, the Somalis can't get along with other strong ethnics. You can't get along with Tigray or Amhara or Oromo because they pose a threat to your supremacy.

The Afars hate you, if they had a big population, I promise they would have declared a war on Eritrea, Djibouti and Somalia.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
You claim to be close to Afar because Afar is weak, the Somalis can't get along with other strong ethnics. You can't get along with Tigray or Amhara or Oromo because they pose a threat to your supremacy.

The Afars hate you, if they had a big population, I promise they would have declared a war on Eritrea, Djibouti and Somalia.
I had an Afar friend who hated the Cisse with a passion.Apparently they killed his father when he was young

Hailu

Better than a
They are not pure 15-20 million oromos mix with hebesha afar and saho are pure Cushitic.
You sound like a typical Nazi and narrow minded; all you narrow minded people with complete hate need help, there is no such thing as pure. Get a DNA test because you were conquered. Somale ethnic started from the north and conquered all the way, I just can't stand ethnic supremacists.

You claim to be close to Afar because Afar is weak, the Somalis can't get along with other Strong ethnics. You can't get along with Tigray or Amhara or Oromo because they pose a threat to your supremacy.

:sass2:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You sound like a typical Nazi and narrow minded; all you narrow minded people with complete hate need help, there is no such thing as pure. Get a DNA test because you yourself was conquered. Somale ethnic started from the north and conquered all the way, I just can't stand ethnic supremacists.
95 % of Oromos are conquered people who changed their language 500 years ago after the predominantly Somali state of Adal and predominantly Habesha state of Abysynnia almost destroyed each other. A few Oromos just swept in and forced the people to change their language and religion. You're not a real ethnic group.

All Somalis are pure Cushites with no Bantu, Arab or Omotic blood with the same haplogroup (T1a/E1B1b). The concept of assimilation is heavily looked down upon by Somalis, anybody conquered in the past would often be sold as slaves or killed.

Last edited:
honestly, I would just hang it inside your future home if you don't want to draw unwanted attention. If you're doing it now nothing will happen because there's 1000 ethiopian troops stationed in the city but it's a bit reckless broadcasting that flag when rule of law isn't respected in Jubbaland. You're better off doing that in the north where there's some semblance of governance and you'll be closer to your kins (Oromo foreign workers) working in the north.

As for who do Somalis hate more, hands down the Ethiopians, specifically the amharas. They are the natural rulers of Ethiopia, who we consider our arch-rival. We do have beef with the Kenyans but it's because of recent events- Wagalla massacre, and turning Jubbaland into their satellite state. Other than that I don't take them seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending