Somali politics section in a nutshell

Mj: f*ck marexaan f*ck those niggas we are better than them, they are inferior to us but we mention them in every thread

Marexaan: Those mj naags are obsessed with us those oromogaden are slaves haha f*ck them

@Bohol : I’m habar yonus f*ck those jeegans let me find ways to expose them

@Django : let me randomly mention marexaan in every post, last few days snapped and dislikes Madobe

@DR OSMAN : f*ck it I’m write a giant essay with no factual evidence or proof that no one is going to read, randomly always mentions Bah dubeeys

Ogaden: the universe belongs to us, f*ck those boons we are landheere even though all of our lands are under gaals

@SomaliWadaniSoldier : randomly posts a twit by Somali news

Isaaqs and hawiye: look at those clowns fight, why are they so obsessed

Ajanabis who pretend to be somali but aren’t somali and somalia who pretend to be ajanabis: look at those s fight about 68iq qabil

Fox News: f*ck why aren’t their anymore threads about Ilhan omar

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Socrates with all due respect, u didn't actually debunk the contents of the essays, u just said u won't read it. So it doesn't mean it's faulty, and in the same breath u said my essays have no proof or evidence but at the same time u said it's a giant damn essay which no-one will read.

Ummmm do u see the logical inconsistency here in your criticism? your either do read it and dont agree or u dont read it and have no clue about if it's right or wrong seem

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Socrates I am the first to denounce my own essays and views if someone actually challenges it, if they don't I hold it to be the truth. For example, I assume 80% of Somalia economy is Darod. Proof - 60-80% of Somalia GDP is attributed to live-stock. Correlation - Darod has largest rural areas of Somalia.

Correlation 2 - Mogadishu can't self fund it's own govt and requires budget support while PL can self fund it's govt and doesn't require budget support. Analysis Why

Because the Darod livestock trade is missing in Mogadishu port, it's purely importing small consumables. Conclusion hawiye is po ass nigga, why not relocate the capital, there is nothing they contribute to the GDP anyways or else SFG would be self funded by mogadishu locals.

U know I am brutal nigga cuz when u read my material your heart drops about all your preconcieved shit and you enter the DR DEN OF HELL:shookgabre:

@Socrates I am the first to denounce my own essays and views if someone actually challenges it, if they don't I hold it to be the truth. For example, I assume 80% of Somalia economy is Darod. Proof - 60-80% of Somalia GDP is attributed to live-stock. Correlation - Darod has largest rural areas of Somalia.

Correlation 2 - Mogadishu can't self fund it's own govt and requires budget support while PL can self fund it's govt and doesn't require budget support. Analysis Why

Because the Darod livestock trade is missing in Mogadishu port, it's purely importing small consumables. Conclusion hawiye is po ass nigga, why not relocate the capital, there is nothing they contribute to the GDP anyways or else SFG would be self funded by mogadishu locals.

U know I am brutal nigga cuz when u read my material your heart drops about all your preconcieved shit and you enter the DR DEN OF HELL:shookgabre:

prove it?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
prove it?

I just did prove it. They estimate 60-80% of Somalia GDP is livestock which is 7 billion as of 2019. Do u want proof for this or a link, what u mean proof? this is common knowledge. Mogadishu can't self fund it's govt and rely on budget support indicating how 'poor' the area is even with a port and airport. What proof u want for this part? it's assumed knowledge, I only prove something that isn't assumed knowledge. Bakaraha if it disappeared today, wouldn't hurt Somalia.

If Darod livestock disappeared, 80% of the GDP would disappear and all of Somalia will become like the SFG 100% reliant on aid. Now who has the largest livestock? it's quite easy to guess that, it's Darod based on their large land mass in Somalia. Look at PL how it self fund itself, it only needs aid in term of projects not in terms of it's administration like Mogadishu. There is clearly economical difference here that u must accept without getting emotional.

The reason mogadishu is poor I showed u, you don't have livestock trade happening, so u can't collect tax. The bakaraha businesses and hotels taxes isn't sufficient to run a government. Just swallow it up, when u see a puntite know he is vastly superior to any administration in Somalia, even if u took away ogaden camel trade, Isaaq wud be dead broke like the SFG and these niggas know it. Darod is basically the GLUE of the whole nation economic lifeline, we are basically as u can say the MAJORITY. Whoever dominates the economy is the majority.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It would have been funny had you not been what you are trying (poorly) to hide.

Now we just need to prove to the world bank, it's wiser economic decision to invest more of the aid in PL then other failing regions as the 'return on investment' can be proven in PL more-so then other regions who do not have self sufficient economy other then the darod livestock trade. Wallahi sis if u dumped all that money into shabellaha hoose, u just get bunch of beggers who have roads snow, nothing will change in terms of economic activity or GDP production let alone taxation revenue for the SFG. 4.5 sucks, let's make economical decisions about where to invest aid so we can show the world it's returning profit. Let's end 4.5, let's end this 'equal distribution' it only hurts all of us in the end when we keep dumping money into Mogadishu and it's never becoming self sufficient. Why? dad ma jiro, waa xoolo, wax kasto geli their not a QOWM RABA INAY WAX NOQDAN

Trending

Latest posts