Somali Politics/Culture Mixing. Podcast

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not a fan of audio 'iska hadlow ina igaaare' our gabasys told us some failed societies use 'talking, media, and all that to distract' from no growth. So when I saw Somali are high talkers, I immediately adopted to reading and essay. Maybe reading culture is better. We would be no different america or israel if we had the same power, using our 'talking spirit' on media just not gabays or cafes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I use anything the majority hate or dislike as a guide to a strategy or system it's better then repeating what they do, cause no 'legacy' from 'talking culture' and our gabays say 'ina igaare iska hadlow' add up the links? I am not politician if I was, I would master that 'system' and where to 'appeal' to you inside that 'game of words'.

This type of culture is 'bred' to be 'talkers' and 'poker faces' they just upgrade that style into 'media, radio, poetry, teaching' but your in system of failure no matter what 'tool or tech comes along by the inventors' as your inspired by a failed strategy. That's why I reverted to words and reading just to do anything different to you and your thinking style cause I see the 'legacy' of that style and you will be another 'bot' among that 'system' and u will like the millions that aren't remembered who lived or tombe stones as your in that 'system' and just playing inside of it untill u perish of course

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Enigma that is why PL is more reliable and trusted as your Leader in Somalia as we can show what your 'next move' is by following 'ina igaare iska hadlow' gabay and show how u 'evolve' following his strategy in media, radio, public, in private and the world sees you actually 'following that' and realize where the 'elites' are as you can't predict what I will do to them and 'measure it' as evidence which shows the under-class trying a southern rebellion like america did lol. They used radio, talking, bible, it was all predictable as their values and where it leads is 'already in check mate' by the 'northern elites' in America as they were 'once' apart of it and slowly grew bit by bit 'edges' so they know your shit and games. That is why the south in america always just 'criticizes' not talk about it's own 'legacy' loooooool. Same with Isaaq/Hawiye poster will do exactly to 'darod' following the same under-class rebellion of 'shaming' the elites. It's world wide bro this strategy and when u continue u doing it, the stronger the case becomes for PL as your leader and you never getting asked anything untill u 'stop' and be 'stoic' like russia/china as then no-one can 'read' into u

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Since Somali clans(non elites) or those with little legacies as u haven't even entertained entering the 'renaissance' which even PL hasn't but your way behind as u need to prove then your case to the world how u gradually move thru clans, kingdoms, nationalist democracy, communist state nationalist, not 91-2020 of chaos and free man values of oromo they see an inherent flaw in that culture as no legacy to build from.

Puntland can formulate the 'number' games using your forum posters, media, politicians, warlords, and show the 'rate' of this philosophy among your pool of people, your failing at a rate of 99% accuracy as you will keep repeating it in every generation untill they die and join all those un-named cementaries of people who lived u in your region and had nothing to show for in their life except the same philosophy your modern people are following.

You gave a number of statistical probabilities because of your flawed 'legacy inheritance' you don't change over-night, it's small steps to legacy building, you want it overnight and that why you follow the 'ina igaare iska hadlow' philosophy and use cafe, politics, media, or any tool given to you by the 'idea factory' europe. Your finished as a failed culture and if u continue more into it, it just proves you don't want to change the failed strategy even when it's shown in models how millions of people are going to be victims to an under-class clan in power over elite clans who do have more of a legacy profile maybe not at the world level but to you I am like your ROME .

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It doesn't mean I am better then you Somaliyay, I just 'adapted' to what is considered 'facts' in the world and how to deliver it using their own principles in the world 'evidence based' yesterday it was sultanates in oman, before that adal, its a story niyahow its bit by bit, page by page, chapter by chapter. I want our ppl to continue moving into that new 'chapter' as legacy for PL, but I know u will stop me and I will use our statistical approach to predict every man and woman in your population pool and their political strategy for the next century

Somalis think everyone is just out for power, their clan, etc. Dude am I saying something that can win a crowd? im not built for politics, can i play in it yes, but it's in my 'soul'. I am more research, reading, youtube history, I like to see 'legacy' somewhere kkkkk these ppl are not going to win power and u shouldnt be threatened by me niyahow, I can barely pull a crowd in my IT section kkkkk let alone a nation, I know my 'flaws' kkkkkkkkkkk.

That's why I respect Putin-China leaders, they know who are real and not and they know I am not going to win politics with what I am saying, its just scary predictions and studies and analysis. I work better as advisor, policy, study, something i have to look back at. Why u think they de-fund history, literature, etc? capitalist have to keep u on basic-service-tech-banking sector 'economy' u must address your survival first weeye kkkkkk and they ensure u stay like that not having time for bettering yourself.

That shit is what interest me but it doesnt pay in the market it's a strategy of theirs. Its all cultures not just somali, they just dismiss it, cause the urgency of capitalism is priority I dont blame them its life, u gotta work within the machine or we cud all starve. But it's tactic of capitalism to be new 'commy' they hate same with religious rulers and kings/sultans same economic pattern on the 'basic people'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So Somalis be visionary u know if I say this outside it will end up in 'conflict' my nation, race, religion, noone can to support me, my followers will be 10 people as we tour mud biscuits in haiti, oral stories of 'geedgorow' of somali seeing isolation problems, 'wall arts' to remind u I once was here, real tours, noone is going to like the message it's not 'suitable' for public appetite and politics, we cud camp out again for another 2000 years with monkeys niyahow and trust me anagu ma xishoono untill someone comes and light and knowledge is back and evolve again. Thats why we survived so well our trait we dont care wat we do as long as we have for hope where-as others will die with values thats why civilization recycle so many times while continue to hold it out. I am saying now penetrate that little light it gets left as a chapter.

Somalis what kills ppl is they rely on good times and think its always like that and forget the tough times and the diseases, hunger, wars increase so we still need that initial primitive root in case it does go back to taht and we can then cycle thru the world and collect the knowledge and hence continue on while they die away or wall art or some other society. But thats not workable strategy anymore it kept us alive and we dont have same stories cause their primitive-local orders-sultanates and multi lingua arabic entering-ancient egypt-western-commies its mish mash of ideas, it wasnt australia or south america. Its a complex mess sxb and caused all our problems. But now they have nukes they said not even animal straegy wont work, so thats a message, primitive strategies are over where the civilize die away and we come like scavengers. Dont act like u liked any idealogy as none of it stuck as u overthrew it and returned to primitive. U dont like any idealogy cause it doesnt suit the tribe, its not the idealogy u c*nt, stop lying to the world, then adopt a primitive idealogy why sit there with poker faces

Last edited:

Trending