Somali Politics ama

I’m from Balanbale and Kismayo my father was born in Kismayo lakiin my family was from galgaduud before that.
I lean towards the right politically for Somalia.
Qabil:Marehan reer siyaad ugaas
Ask away!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nobody wants to hear another Aabo Kacaanist worshiperer and his political views, please keep it to your self .:yousmart:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
When did I say I was a kaccanist?

Isn't that obvious? I don't think I have ever came across anyone from your tribe who doesn't believe or support Barre, are you saying you don't support both MSB and Farmaajo for the record?:whoo:

Isn't that obvious? I don't think I have ever came across anyone from your tribe who doesn't believe or support Barre, are you saying you don't support both MSB and Farmaajo for the record?:whoo:
I don't support the kaccaan. MSB jailed notable marehan SYL members from galgaduud. Marehan lost land because of kaccan open border policies. It wasn't even beneficial to me in the long run so why would I be in favor of it. Farmajo on the other hand I am neutral on I need to be more informed on what he has done for Somalis all around he is not only the president of Marehans but Somalia so I should treat him impartially without being biased towards him.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I don't support the kaccaan. MSB jailed notable marehan SYL members from galgaduud. Marehan lost land because of kaccan open border policies. It wasn't even beneficial to me in the long run so why would I be in favor of it. Farmajo on the other hand I am neutral on I need to be more informed on what he has done for Somalis all around he is not only the president of Marehans but Somalia so I should treat him impartially without being biased towards him.
Sheegato confirmed.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sheegato confirmed.

Just because he doesn't support your Kacaanist ideology he is not from the so called gypsy tribe, waryaa put the down the alcohol and Xashiish, that shit is colluding your brain and it is not even suitable for already low IQ like you. :drakelaugh: :chrisfreshhah:

Sheegato confirmed.
Nah bro I'm not I'm siyaad ugaas from balanbale only reason I'm neutral on farmajo is I'm waiting to see if he will cave under pressure from other FMS he needs to do more for gedo as well imo gabaharey which cigaal siyaad own needs attention too baardhere was a good start tho

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just because he doesn't support your Kacaanist ideology he is not from the so called gypsy tribe, waryaa put the down the alcohol and Xashiish, that shit is colluding your brain and it is not even suitable for already low IQ like you. :drakelaugh: :chrisfreshhah:
Siad Barre left a great legacy he built you Bosaso you should be kissing his grave

Trending