Somali politicians are extremely pathetic.

1000039696.jpg
1000039693.jpg
1000039694.jpg

Do u know many SNA top commanders gave their lives defending the nation and people? Yet these somali politicians will always give condolences to gaalos and rarely if never to our young commanders

When will Somalis accept the reality? Somalis are in Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya, and until those lands are freed, it behooves us to accept this. There are a lot of Somalis, in Kenya, who have thriving businesses and live in peace, what on earth, do we benefit from alienating that country? Not to mention the fact, that there are high-ranking Somali politicians in the Kenyan government, especially the Ogaden clan, that is most affected by the annexed land situation.

When will Somalis accept the reality? Somalis are in Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya, and until those lands are freed, it behooves us to accept this. There are a lot of Somalis, in Kenya, who have thriving businesses and live in peace, what on earth, do we benefit from alienating that country? Not to mention the fact, that there are high-ranking Somali politicians in the Kenyan government, especially the Ogaden clan, that is most affected by the annexed land situation.
Wat? Walaal we dont even have a mature nationhood and yet ur thinking about other major somali regions being "freed"...thats only a possibility if we have a strong organization over the 2 regions we currently hold (waqooyi iyo koonfur)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wat? Walaal we dont even have a mature nationhood and yet ur thinking about other major somali regions being "freed"...thats only a possibility if we have a strong organization over the 2 regions we currently hold (waqooyi iyo koonfur)

There is 3 regions in Somalia. East, South, North. PL territories were sacked in 1927 thru force by Italy. I'm sick of woke 1960 history. PL can argue its forced union wasnt even legal and came thru colonial force in 1927.

Puntitequeen don't listen to woke 1960 history.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntitequeen Look at how this id00r @mrlog qashined me. He thinks PL kingdoms didn't exist prior to 1960 union. It existed just like PL preceded the somali federal govt in 1998. Its this rubbish woke somali history starting the story in 1960.

There is 3 regions in Somalia. East, South, North. PL territories were sacked in 1927 thru force by Italy. I'm sick of woke 1960 history. PL can argue its forced union wasnt even legal and came thru colonial force in 1927.

Puntitequeen don't listen to woke 1960 history.
If ur not a wadani then dont @ . Dont got time for shortsighted fools

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If ur not a wadani then dont @ . Dont got time for shortsighted fools

I'm Not a wadani and a big time region first clannist aka neo traditionalist because I haven't seen any clan help PL in wadanimo nonsense but infact harm it.

I don't have time to waste with wadanis. Only wadanis I even pay attention to are the ones who can prove it beyond empty words like wtf have u done that is positive for a region outside your clan homeland. I sacrificed my region economic development since 1930 till 1991. I have proof as we built mogadishu. What proof do you have except your empty words.

Trending

Latest posts