Somali political expert needed! Come in like urgently Adeer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So the xoolos agreed on some type of resolution on how to conduct the general elections.

They've also agreed on lower and upper house.

One of them will be chosen by 4.5 formula.

So my question is ..how are the other ones elected ?

I'm hearing about 13k folks who will represent something ..

What are they about ?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Prolly the elders & sultans!
I don't know much about it but I saw a video of a Somaliland minister warning elders that if they attempt of going to Mogadishu to take part in the elections, they'll face time!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Prolly the elders & sultans!
I don't know much about it but I saw a video of a Somaliland minister warning elders that if they attempt of going to Mogadishu to take part in the elections, they'll face time!

Even a better method would be " who ever goes there the gov of SL will confiscate any property of the offender"

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Honestly there should be a public vote. All this corruption and voting because of qabil needs to end.

Keep your qabil a secret and tell the people why you should represent them, what you'll do for the country.

It's not that fucking hard

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Honestly there should be a public vote. All this corruption and voting because of qabil needs to end.

Keep your qabil a secret and tell the people why you should represent them, what you'll do for the country.

It's not that fucking hard

Somalis can't keep anything a secret. There's always someone who will out their qabil. 4.5 was decided on by the powers that be ( the international community) and so it will be. Welcome to neo-colonial a.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalis can't keep anything a secret. There's always someone who will out their qabil. 4.5 was decided on by the powers that be ( the international community) and so it will be. Welcome to neo-colonial a.

It's stupid. Qabil should never be a deciding factor in government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts