Somali policeman stopped a person who claims to be a female but they think is a male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this is mean lol Rkelly u need a wife huuno who wears pants. lol

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Poor lady it must been so embarrassing. She may be suffering PCOS/imbalance hormones hence why hairs on her upper lip.

Poor lady it must been so embarrassing. She may be suffering PCOS/imbalance hormones hence why hairs on her upper lip.
You know that she can shave it or cut it but choose to keep it so it is all her fault that the net is questioning her sex

A woman's haircut salon is there i know for a fact

@Mehmet

You sound like Marie Antoinette who said, “ Qu’ils mangent de la brioche”. (Ask @Basra for translation.) If there are salons, have you ever asked yourself, ‘could she afford waxing?’

That’s your Somali culture of shaming, naming and bullying people with “deformities and disabilities”. Indeed, a kindness culture.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You know that she can shave it or cut it but choose to keep it so it is all her fault that the net is questioning her sex
No shaving. It will make it worse.
Maybe she couldn’t afford to get monthly wax or threading. Or she’s busy wife and mother who don’t have time to pamper herself. There’s no fault on this.

@Mehmet

You sound like Marie Antoinette who said, “ Qu’ils mangent de la brioche”. (Ask @Basra for translation.) If there are salons, have you ever asked yourself, ‘could she afford waxing?’

That’s your Somali culture of shaming, naming and bullying people with “deformities and disabilities”. Indeed, a kindness culture.
I ain't no bully mann but yes somalis can be cruel like gf who denies me cause her parents will disown for datin no tol folks

This is how 90% of OG Baby Boomer age Somali women look. This is either your eedo or your hooyo quit lying. Water must've had pure testosterone in it back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts