Somali poet prodigy nominated for a Grammy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mustafa The Poet is was just nominated for a Grammy
i've been following this guy for the past year along with other somali canadan artists and entertainers to familiarise myself with beesha hennessey .

He also just proformed at a raptors game

I'm guessing the Canadians on here are familiar with him,

he is also a songwriter for artistS such as weeknd, he Co-wrote "Attention" on the weeknd's new album, the song opens with his vocals and he sings throughout. paraphrased

Last edited:
Mustafa The Poet
i've been following this guy for the pass year along with other somali canadan artists and entertainers.

he is also a songwriter for artistS such as weeknd, he Co-wrote "Attention" on the weeknd's new album, the song opens with his vocals and he sings throughout.
@Dalmoor @Ferrari @redpen @jamal9 @Crow @Saalax Bidaar @abdiwarrior@Abdalla@Pureblood @Manzana @CaliSomali @CaliSomali @4head @Bohol @Kodeen@Hmmmm@Lukaku @Rayan @Zakaria Hussein @Knowles

i've been following this guy for the past year along with other somali canadan artists and entertainers to familiarise myself with beesha hennessey .

he is also a songwriter for artistS such as weeknd, he Co-wrote "Attention" on the weeknd's new album, the song opens with his vocals and he sings throughout.
the fact that he is nominated is a big WIN for reer Canada

but don't use it against us reer london or uk in general because even our best Madow artists were never nominated for a Grammy let alone a somali ones, who are all underground.

Lmaooo you’re actually right I googled it

I thought he was somali the whole time due to his looks and involvement in the Somali community

How did u find out?
yep likewise, this entire time i thought he was somali.

do sudanese look like?
i'm london i don't see a sudaneses like that but the few i see look nothing like a somali,
so why does he look so somali???

Muji

VIP
Lmaooo you’re actually right I googled it

I thought he was somali the whole time due to his looks and involvement in the Somali community

How did u find out?

Someone else corrected me

I think he doesn’t tweet about it as he doesn’t want to lose the Somali fan base

Someone else corrected me

I think he doesn’t tweet about it as he doesn’t want to lose the Somali fan base
fucking hell, this nigga had me thinking he's somali for a whole year :mjlol:

from his deen to his circle of friends to his name to his look, everything about him screamed somali.

but i guess its a WIN for Sudanese Canadians, how many of them are there?:cosbyhmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now i'm iffy about the somaliness of many of the other "somali" look folks from canada i follow :dwill:

do north sudanese resemble somalis? or east africans in general? :patrice: only sudanese i have seen are the south sudaneses ones from those documentaries about the Sudanese Apex gang in Australia

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
fucking hell, this nigga had me thinking he's somali for a whole year :mjlol:

from his deen to his circle of friends to his name to his look, everything about him seemed somali.

but i guess its a WIN for Sudanese Canadians, how many of them are there?:cosbyhmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now i'm iffy about the somaliness of many of the other "somali" look folks from canada i follow :dwill:

Unless they’re holding a bottle or a gun assume it isn’t a geeljire

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

he is also a songwriter for artistS such as weeknd, he Co-wrote "Attention" on the weeknd's new album, the song opens with his vocals and he sings throughout. paraphrased

He looks like he has bi polar

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How ?

Reading his spirits!?:gucciwhat:

Walaahi i have the talent to read peoples face and reveal the unseen. Post me a photo of a person u know and one look at it i will tell u their entire history of personality.

I exposed Rkelly just from looking at his fingers from his travel vlogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending