somali PM sits down with local leaders from somali galbeed and puntland state

Bohol

VIP
They are collecting Dia paying (mag) for the civilians that died in south Sool clashes.The government of Somalia said they will help pay some of it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Dowlad Deegaanka Soomalida :it0tdo8:

NO mention of injirley:qri8gs7:
yeah its saed ali shire the grandson of mohammed ali shire and leaders from the dowlad deganka they have been in mogadishu for a few days

:salute:rer mogadishu citizens gave them a warm welcome

yeah its saed ali shire the grandson of mohammed ali shire and leaders from the dowlad deganka they have been in mogadishu for a few days

:salute:rer mogadishu citizens gave them a warm welcome

I don't know any of those names
Never ever paid much interest into odeyaal and this medieval tradition of tribal elders, ugaas, garaad, sultan iyo nabadoono.

Pretty backward stuff if u ask me

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This mag tradition is the biggest injustice in the Somali Xeer

Why people are paid 'compensation' or 'restitution' like holocaust, etc. Compensation laws are ancient as f*ck and penal code stuff that is still used a-lot in modern courts, its called restitution in modern courts but your colonial ppl as u have no grasp of history, cause it was wiped out, so i can understand why u cant understand, i have something unique to speak with the world and it makes me interesting while u have nothing but colonial story wa ceeb niyahow, your whole identity laga nasab turay kkkk conquerd weeye like african a mericans. everything u do is copy white man, he looks down at that, u werent among the strong bruv

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I don't know any of those names
Never ever paid much interest into odeyaal and this medieval tradition of tribal elders, ugaas, garaad, sultan iyo nabadoono.

Pretty backward stuff if u ask me
loool me too i only know the medival dynasties and ancient kingdoms

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The strong survives and spread his culture, systems, u dont understand it cause u were the prey kkkkk and now you come back and say anything outside what U WERE CONQUERED WITH is backwards, we know how conquered ppl think sxb, her majesty model weeye, join the commonwealth bro, your like an indian mind

Trending

Latest posts