Somali PM - "Myself and Farmaajo are above constitutional Law"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Coming from the dude that posted the intimate interaction with his wife on a public Somali forum, a level of shamelessness yet to be surpassed by anyone.

View attachment 31601

I see the fascination, you have on my little exchange with my wife, considering the amount of times, you brought it up. I can give you tips on how to bag yourself a girl and please her. You'll be as much of a liibax in the sariir, as you are online then.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Actually I have a stake in a lot of inheritance back home, which includes: land, businesses, and homes. Some of this stuff is in Xamar. I also am planning on starting my own business in Somalia and moving back home one day. My religious beliefs have absolutely nothing to do with it. Anyways even if I had no monetary interests stake in Somalia, why does that matter? You are saying a person who has no money in Somalia cares less about Somalia then someone who does, can they not care because of the love for their country and their people. This is what it boils down to it for you isn't it, money? Typical mooryan, you will destroy an entire country for afar shilling, your type are all the same.

lI do like how you completely deflected on everything I said to once again go on your famous ss rants.

You didn't answer the question, you're advocating for civil war back home whilst living in "gaal" country you hate so much. Well then are you going back to Somalia to pick up an AK47?

Tell me how did any of the problems of the kacaan get solved with the last civil war in the 90s? We don't have a dictatorship in Somalia, we can and we will wait 4 years for the next election. It's funny how you enjoy all the peace and stability brought about in the gaal country you live in because of democracy, but you advocate for removal of democracy and civil war back home. A war you don't want to fight in, but will watch from your safe democratic gaal country, whilst you write rants about it on somalispot.

There's no point in wasting your time debating this guy. When Farmajo was elected last February, he was happy like, a sissy with a bag of dicks. Its all bullcrap. @Inquisitive_ and his ilk, don't give two f*cks about 'Wadanka', nor 'Qalbi Daghax'. This is just an excuse they have and use to go against Farmajo.

Over the past five years ( especially in the last two years) I've learned a heck of a lot about Somali politics and the clan dynamics of it all. Its well known that MJ and Abgaal (yes, they have clashed on numerous occasions) have been allies, although that had changed with HSM presidency. On the opposite of that, both Marehan and Habr Gedir have also been strong allies; it was a joint Marehan-HG force that drove Morgan out of Kismayo in 2001, thus ending Kablallax rule in the region. Now with Farmajo's elected President, two out of the three main Hawiyes clans were, over the moon: Marusade and HG. Abgaal was, understandably, feeling under the weather due to losing presidency. Marusade were pleased that they've been made PM, and they've sure to make the most of it, empowering themselves greatly. HG on the otherhand, were thinking that with a Marehan man as President, a man who previously had bad relations with PL, he was gonna be THEIR MAN, in their plans to bring down PL. But, boy oh boy, the reality was far beyond their wildest expectations.
The actions and lack of, of Farmajo that has greatly angered and upset HAG:
  • He went and gave, the usual HG post of, Interior Minister, to a Puntlander, and other ministerial/governmental posts and positions to Puntlanders.
  • Hasn't supported and declared Galnus's claim on Galkacyo and north Mudug lawfully, theirs. He hasn't been a supporter of Galnus, by not giving them a thing ( in the form of weapons and political support)
  • Lastly, hasn't whatsoever, said a word or done anything against Puntland and it's interests. This is, along with giving a PLer the Interior ministry, what broke the camels back. Farmajo didn't say a word about, DP World's Bosaso port deal, he critized and talked about the Berbera deal, and he didn't criticise PL on it's supports for the Saudi-UAE block.
These are the real reasons why they are now soo vehemently against Farmajo, a man they were welcoming and loving like he was the secondcoming of Christ.

Walahi iyo bilaahi iyo talahi this dude is sour because HG didn't the PM seat.

All beesha were pro Farmaajo up until he tweeted his PM pick:pachah1:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Unlike you I have a massive stake in Xamar, visited the country more times then your entire family combined and planning a permanent move soon. You have absolutely no skin in the game back home, no investments, no homes, no lands and since your infidel no desire to go back with even your somalinimo in question.

What these pathetic leaders are doing will not impact you the least because your content to wallow in your gaal adopted country just as you adopted their religion and way of life, yet you have the nerve to throw comments at me.

There is no such thing as let's wait out 4 years, we are not dealing with just corrupt incompetent leaders only but with a rogue pathetic leadership that is handing over this country to the Xabashi's on a plate while actively planning to engineer a civil war and destroy the little peace we worked so hard for.

That's what's at stake her, the longer we give them, the more destruction they will bring about, I know your comfortable with the Xabashi's running Gedo, since your Gaal you probably support this anyway, don't project this on to us.

It's amazing how an infidel like you still supports her uncle regardless what he does purely out of Qabiil, you took the worst of Somali culture and blended this in with the worst of Gaalinimo that you stole from your adopted country.

The whole reason your an refugee infidel is because of your uncle Barre and how his qabyaalad policies lead to the brutal civil war in Somalia, every qabiil except his own turned against him in the end, we learn from such lessons and we will continue to expose this wherever we see it rear it's ugly head once again.

It is amazing that a filthy Godless creature like Asma has the nerve to call anyone mooryaan. Naclad kugu dhacday dhe shaydaanta qurunka ah

It is amazing that a filthy Godless creature like Asma has the nerve to call anyone mooryaan. Naclad kugu dhacday dhe shaydaanta qurunka ah

You know what I find really ironic. I, the "gaal" is saying a Muslim country shouldn't undergo a civil we shouldn't kill each other. However a Muslim is talking about civil war, which in Somalia basically means Muslims killing other Muslims . Tell me again who is the one with a lack of morality?

World

VIP
You know what I find really ironic. I, the "gaal" is saying a Muslim country shouldn't undergo a civil we shouldn't kill each other. However a Muslim is talking about civil war, which in Somalia basically means Muslims killing other Muslims . Tell me again who is the one with a lack of morality?
Life doesn't mean much to a mooryan. Hundreds of thousands of Somalis were starved to death by his uncles, tens of thousands killed for belonging to a non-Hawiye clan.

The fact that half the country is under the control of terrorists, and that AMISOM troops are the ones stopping them from taken the capital doesn't mean much to him. In fact he probably supports them over the government now.

The fact that we're going through a drought and millions are at the risk of starvation doesn't mean much to him, in fact he believes that it's the punishment of Allah because of Majerteen sixiir.

The only thing that matters to him is that his uncles are not overrepresented in the government like how they've always been.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Muslims killing Muslims is terrible thing. And you could be right about stuff here and there. But I still can’t believe you are gaalo, Asma. How could you?

Who is calling for a civil war? my aim is to avoid a civil war though a coup against these criminals which will be bloodless because your uncle has no skin in the game or means of retaliation, and everyone is on-board with this.

The whole aim of this is to

1) Avoid a repeat of the civil war which your uncle is working hard to ignite, the proof's don't lie, every single federal state including Somaliland is against him, much like during the latter years of Barre, like the extremist infidel Kacaanist that you are, your trying to sell to us that the rest of the Somali's are all wrong and your uncle alone is right.

2) Avoid the entire country falling into the hands of the TPLF, the Ethiopian currency is currently being used in the country, something that has never happened before in history, but continues under the watch of this administration, Mogadishu has become a Xabashi canton with the security even worse then it was under the rule of the warlords.

The longer we wait, the worse it gets. I have the foresight to see the writings on the wall, all you have to do is look at the conference opening up tomorrow in Kismaayo in which all federal state leaders will participate in, it include Madoobe and Gaas.

World

VIP
-As the African Union has already condemned, the UAE is destabilising the FGS for her position in the Gulf conflict by using the federal states against her. The UAE is also using Somalia as a playground for her beef with Turkey.

-The Ethiopian birr was being used in some Somali regions because Puntland started printing fake notes and Al Shabab also banned the Somali shilling. The FGS is already doing the best they can to help stabilise the Somali currency and their recent trip to Sudan proves that.

-Somalia was always under Ethiopian hegemony, and your uncle HSM done something no Somali president even dared doing : visiting the stolen region of Somali Galbeed and endorsing the Ethiopian occupation. Yet you supported that on the pretext that HSM needed to be and I quote: "more pro-Ethiopia than Puntland in order to survive".

Your nothing more than a basement dwelling qabilist who is upset that your uncles are not getting the overrepresentation they always get. Because that's what this is really about. You're upset that the mooryan days are over.

At least the other posters here are honest, but you have to act like you're doing some sort of national duty. Smooth, cut the act. You haven't changed since Somnet days when you used to dedicate half of your posts bashing Darood.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another fake video voice over by the resident mooryaans

Kheyre is a very eloquent noble man, while some folks are spreading propaganda from their hooyos council house he is saving our country working everyday to improve our nation. He hired 1000 local youth for govt jobs

Another fake video voice over by the resident mooryaans

Kheyre is a very eloquent noble man, while some folks are spreading propaganda from their hooyos council house he is saving our country working everyday to improve our nation. He hired 1000 local youth for govt jobs

This is the very reason why I can't follow Somali news. These so called news publications seemingly only publish false news, whether intentional or unintentional.

During the last gaalkacyo conflict, a man pretended to be a high ranking officer in the PSF and spoke to the BBC Somali service if I remember correctly. There was no fact checking. They just ran with it. An even better example is with the Qalbi dhegax case. Many were fooled into believing the SFG were behind the scandal. They would soon realise that the man was arrested in Galmudug, and was extradited to the Ethiopia as per the agreements signed by guuled and the ina iley.

If people simply questioned the truthfulness of the most ridiculous articles that are published, we would be able to better cope with the fake news. Unfortunately, many of us take it at face value, and are fooled time and time again.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is the very reason why I can't follow Somali news. These so called news publications seemingly only publish false news, whether intentional or unintentional.

During the last gaalkacyo conflict, a man pretended to be a high ranking officer in the PSF and spoke to the BBC Somali service if I remember correctly. There was no fact checking. They just ran with it. An even better example is with the Qalbi dhegax case. Many were fooled into believing the SFG were behind the scandal. They would soon realise that the man was arrested in Galmudug, and was extradited to the Ethiopia as per the agreements signed by guuled and the ina iley.

If people simply questioned the truthfulness of the most ridiculous articles that are published, we would be able to better cope with the fake news. Unfortunately, many of us take it at face value, and are fooled time and time again.
You hit the nail on the head bravo:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.