Somali PM - "Myself and Farmaajo are above constitutional Law"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The insatiable fetish for dictatorship and the idolisation of the brutal Kacaan regime is gathering full steam.

These people think that Somali's are the like the Arab's or other nations that are easy to control or subdue not knowing that within an instant a civil war can erupt when push comes to shove as we have seen before.

When you meddle with the forces of nature, the hell hounds of chaos are let loose.

These series of statements that include threatening MP's, blocking parliament roads, trying to overthrow several federal state leaders, turning Mogadishu into a Xabashi canton, exporting our veteran war heroes is unprecedented.

Listen to his pathetic response when a European Journalist asks him about the illegal extradition of Qalbdi Dhagax

Waxaan walan. Ninyahow, get a life.

Coming from the dude that posted the intimate interaction with his wife on a public Somali forum, a level of shamelessness yet to be surpassed by anyone.

InteractionWithWife.PNG

The insatiable fetish for dictatorship and the idolisation of the brutal Kacaan regime is gathering full steam.

These people think that Somali's are the like the Arab's or other nations that are easy to control or subdue not knowing that within an instant a civil war can erupt when push comes to shove as we have seen before.

When you meddle with the forces of nature, the hell hounds of chaos are let loose.

These series of statements that include threatening MP's, blocking parliament roads, trying to overthrow several federal state leaders, turning Mogadishu into a Xabashi canton, exporting our veteran war heroes is unprecedented.

Listen to his pathetic response when a European Journalist asks him about the illegal extradition of Qalbdi Dhagax

Mooryan! Dowlad diid baa tahay.

Talking about a civil war, are you going to pick up a gun and fight? Or as I suspect , you sit comfortably in the west talking about war back home, when Somalia is the WORST country in the world. The WORST. If you don't like what this government is doing then work to have them voted out in 4 years time. However don't advocate for war in a country that is undergoing a famine, where families have their teenage boys taken from them by Al shabaab and turned into suicide bombers.

How dare you even utter the words civil war right now. Who is left to fight? What is there to even fight over?

Ugh, you really are a disgusting mooryan.

The biggest problem I have with somali political twitter is seeing these accounts give legitimacy to those with nefarious agendas. It wasn't the first time an edited video was popularized to discredit the PM over the extradition like we have seen with the dabcasar voice-over during Kheyre's speech to the virginia somali community. The people who made the video coppled together Kheyre's answers in the Q& A forum and condensed it to 1 min and 20 secs. It's not exactly free-flowing if you pay attention to different segments weaved together in 0.00-0.35s. 0.36-, 1.04-1.06, and 1.07 to 1.21. Observe the 30-35 secs segment and the mic gets passed to the PM and he responded to the question with " thank you very much" and the video immediately cuts to another answer of his at .36 seconds. This was piss-poor attempt by them because the somali media would have widely reported it if he actually did answer the extradition question instead of copping out like he did at the height of the qalbi dhagax extradition saga

With that said, the dirty-handed tactics done by the opposition doesn't excuse what the SFG did with the patriot. I hope his family sues the government and get compensation for the violation of his rights.

The biggest problem I have with somali political twitter is seeing these accounts give legitimacy to those with nefarious agendas. It wasn't the first time an edited video was popularized to discredit the PM over the extradition like we have seen with the dabcasar voice-over during Kheyre's speech to the virginia somali community. The people who made the video coppled together Kheyre's answers in the Q& A forum and condensed it to 1 min and 20 secs. It's not exactly free-flowing if you pay attention to different segments weaved together in 0.00-0.35s. 0.36-, 1.04-1.06, and 1.07 to 1.21. Observe the 30-35 secs segment and the mic gets passed to the PM and he responded to the question with " thank you very much" and the video immediately cuts to another answer of his at .36 seconds. This was piss-poor attempt by them because the somali media would have widely reported it if he actually did answer the extradition question instead of copping out like he did at the height of the qalbi dhagax extradition saga

With that said, the dirty-handed tactics done by the opposition doesn't excuse what the SFG did with the patriot. I hope his family sues the government and get compensation for the violation of his rights.

Everyday it's something new since he was appointed, now it's back full circle to soma oil propaganda.

Have you watched this documentary that was aired in the UK on the soma oil and gas deal (Soma is a british company)

I haven't, thanks for the link I'll watch it tonight. But Kheyre resigned and relinquished his shares in order to serve as PM.

β€œIn order to fulfill this important role and avoid any conflict of interests with my position as a director and share holder of Soma , I hereby and with immediate effect, tender my resignation as a director and board members of Soma Oil and Gas holdings Ltd,” said Kheyre in a resignation latter seen by Goobjoog News.

http://goobjoog.com/english/somali-new-pm-resigns-soma-oil-gas/

Everyday it's something new since he was appointed, now it's back full circle to soma oil propaganda.

Kheyre's doing a pretty good job so far bringing much-need reforms to the federal institution. He needs to stay the course and avoid getting bogged down by his enemies

Mooryan! Dowlad diid baa tahay.

Talking about a civil war, are you going to pick up a gun and fight? Or as I suspect , you sit comfortably in the west talking about war back home, when Somalia is the WORST country in the world. The WORST. If you don't like what this government is doing then work to have them voted out in 4 years time. However don't advocate for war in a country that is undergoing a famine, where families have their teenage boys taken from them by Al shabaab and turned into suicide bombers.

How dare you even utter the words civil war right now. Who is left to fight? What is there to even fight over?

Ugh, you really are a disgusting mooryan.

Unlike you I have a massive stake in Xamar, visited the country more times then your entire family combined and planning a permanent move soon. You have absolutely no skin in the game back home, no investments, no homes, no lands and since your infidel no desire to go back with even your somalinimo in question.

What these pathetic leaders are doing will not impact you the least because your content to wallow in your gaal adopted country just as you adopted their religion and way of life, yet you have the nerve to throw comments at me.

There is no such thing as let's wait out 4 years, we are not dealing with just corrupt incompetent leaders only but with a rogue pathetic leadership that is handing over this country to the Xabashi's on a plate while actively planning to engineer a civil war and destroy the little peace we worked so hard for.

That's what's at stake her, the longer we give them, the more destruction they will bring about, I know your comfortable with the Xabashi's running Gedo, since your Gaal you probably support this anyway, don't project this on to us.

It's amazing how an infidel like you still supports her uncle regardless what he does purely out of Qabiil, you took the worst of Somali culture and blended this in with the worst of Gaalinimo that you stole from your adopted country.

The whole reason your an refugee infidel is because of your uncle Barre and how his qabyaalad policies lead to the brutal civil war in Somalia, every qabiil except his own turned against him in the end, we learn from such lessons and we will continue to expose this wherever we see it rear it's ugly head once again.

Unlike you I have a massive stake in Xamar, visited the country more times then your entire family combined and planning a permanent move soon. You have absolutely no skin in the game back home, no investments, no homes, no lands and since your infidel no desire to go back with even your somalinimo in question.

What these pathetic leaders are doing will not impact you the least because your content to wallow in your gaal adopted country just as you adopted their religion and way of life, yet you have the nerve to throw comments at me.

There is no such thing as let's wait out 4 years, we are not dealing with just corrupt incompetent leaders only but with a rogue pathetic leadership that is handing over this country to the Xabashi's on a plate while actively planning to engineer a civil war and destroy the little peace we worked so hard for.

That's what's at stake her, the longer we give them, the more destruction they will bring about, I know your comfortable with the Xabashi's running Gedo, since your Gaal you probably support this anyway, don't project this on to us.

It's amazing how an infidel like you still supports her uncle regardless what he does purely out of Qabiil, you took the worst of Somali culture and blended this in with the worst of Gaalinimo that you stole from your adopted country.

The whole reason your an refugee infidel is because of your uncle Barre and how his qabyaalad policies lead to the brutal civil war in Somalia, every qabiil except his own turned against him in the end, we learn from such lessons and we will continue to expose this wherever we see it rear it's ugly head once again.

Actually I have a stake in a lot of inheritance back home, which includes: land, businesses, and homes. Some of this stuff is in Xamar. I also am planning on starting my own business in Somalia and moving back home one day. My religious beliefs have absolutely nothing to do with it. Anyways even if I had no monetary interests stake in Somalia, why does that matter? You are saying a person who has no money in Somalia cares less about Somalia then someone who does, can they not care because of the love for their country and their people. This is what it boils down to it for you isn't it, money? Typical mooryan, you will destroy an entire country for afar shilling, your type are all the same.

lI do like how you completely deflected on everything I said to once again go on your famous ss rants.

You didn't answer the question, you're advocating for civil war back home whilst living in "gaal" country you hate so much. Well then are you going back to Somalia to pick up an AK47?

Tell me how did any of the problems of the kacaan get solved with the last civil war in the 90s? We don't have a dictatorship in Somalia, we can and we will wait 4 years for the next election. It's funny how you enjoy all the peace and stability brought about in the gaal country you live in because of democracy, but you advocate for removal of democracy and civil war back home. A war you don't want to fight in, but will watch from your safe democratic gaal country, whilst you write rants about it on somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts