Somali Pirates hijack Emirate ship

Good, let the ayrabs suffer. :rejoice:
It’s panama flagged ship coming from uae to Mogadishu.

This is embarrassing for the Somali name, these puntlanders need to stop this nonsense and behave like a civilised people. :farmajoyaab:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
A Panamanian ship coming from Dubai en route to Mogadishu experienced mechanical issues off the coast of Puntland and was hijacked by pirates :pachah1:

Last edited:
A Panamanian ship coming from Dubai en route to Mogadishu experienced mechanical issues off the coast of Puntland and was hijacked by pirates :pachah1: Reer PL are you resorting back to your old ways:fantasia2:
Instead of helping the broken ship they are hijacking and looting it, what is wrong these people. :faysalwtf:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You are an cuqdad ridden weirdo the ship was carrying weapons, and wasn’t hijacked.

Mashallah good job then. Probably an AS shipment from Qatar snuggled through a panamanian flagged ship. Stopped in UAE to take the heat off Qatar but we know who finances AS

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Instead of helping the broken ship they are hijacking and looting it, what is wrong these people. :faysalwtf:
I wonder how the "civilized Puntites" will respond to this

FoolishFineElk-size_restricted.gif

You may be the biggest retard on this forum, and that’s saying a lot. :snoop:
Please explain how am I retarded. It’s not my fault news organisations are reporting on your cousins hijacking a ship, maybe you should go and have a word with your cousins. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Trending