Somali peoples postures

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Our people have the most fucked up postures bisinka

Pelvic tilt aka donald duck ass. This is why our male have an ass like a pawg no joke.

Knee valgus aka loogo dalboo. Its when people having this inward going knees. looks unhealthy af.

Flat feet with no arches. Duck feet. They want foot massages thinking it will save them naacala

How about some fucking activity? 15 min of foam rolling and stretching every day will fix the dysfunctions and overall comfort of your body. Less back, knee, ankles and feet pain.

they walk like this:
e8j01Q9.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Our people have the most fucked up postures bisinka

Pelvic tilt aka donald duck ass. This is why our male have an ass like a pawg no joke.

Knee valgus aka loogo dalboo. Its when people having this inward going knees. looks unhealthy af.

Flat feet with no arches. Duck feet. They want foot massages thinking it will save them naacala

How about some fucking activity? 15 min of foam rolling and stretching every day will fix the dysfunctions and overall comfort of your body. Less back, knee, ankles and feet pain.
LMFAOOOO finally someone said it

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I've only ever seen the flat foot out of all of those and almost every other Somali male I've seen is thin so the wide hips stereotype is still lost on me. Wallahi you people are weirdos, the only problem with posture I've seen in most Somalis is their neck or spine bending because they don't stand up straight.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I've only ever seen the flat foot out of all of those and almost every other Somali male I've seen is thin so the wide hips stereotype is still lost on me. Wallahi you people are weirdos, the only problem with posture I've seen in most Somalis is their neck or spine bending because they don't stand up straight.
You can go lie somewhere else you insecure motherf*cker. Stop hiding from your peoples issues and adresss it.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You can go lie somewhere else you insecure motherf*cker. Stop hiding from your peoples issues and adresss it.
I'd understand if you were addressing problems such as unemployment, extremists influence under the guise of religion or the youth lacking opportunities due to living in low class areas.

But nah here we are with totally existent issues that are backed up by stats such as how most Somali men have big futos and are jileec and you know how this can be solved? By watching movies featuring African Americans. £100% true facts.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I'd understand if you were addressing problems such as unemployment, extremists influence under the guise of religion or the youth lacking opportunities due to living in low class areas.

But nah here we are with totally existent issues that are backed up by stats such as how most Somali men have big futos and are jileec and you know how this can be solved? By watching movies featuring African Americans. £100% true facts.
Never did I state those issues could be resolved by watching AA movies sxb LMFAO aabaha wasse walle you are funny

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Never did I state those issues could be resolved by watching AA movies sxb LMFAO aabaha wasse walle you are funny
Calm down bud I was joking about but seriously some of the shit you write is just fucking weird and doesn't even make sense, both grammatically and logically. The only problem with posture I've seen with Somalis is the bent neck and arching back all the lanky one's.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Calm down bud I was joking about but seriously some of the shit you write is just fucking weird and doesn't even make sense, both grammatically and logically. The only problem with posture I've seen with Somalis is the bent neck and arching back all the lanky one's.
Bro you are lying walle bille.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Akhi just watch a random video in the city of Mogadishu or Hargeisa and pay attention to their manners and walk lmfao
I've been to Hargeisa. Wasn't exactly spectacular, the only feminine thing about the Somalis there was the weirdos wearing skinny jeans. Other than that their mannerism or walks aren't't really feminine or eye catching.