Somali people who put other Somalis down

Truly the lowest of the low do they not have families. My theory is they were roasted a bit too much one day and decided being emotionally strong was a task to tough to bear.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Literally all somali's do this they seperate themselves from each other and act like they aren't the same

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
xoolo aan anshax iyo qadarin lahayn
Way jiraan kuwa gunnimo u dhalatay marka ma ahan wax nagu cusub kuwa anshax ama sharaf laheyn ayaad ka raadin karta Soomaalida dhexdooda

Nasiib xumo isha iyo xasidka waa wax soo jiri jireen weegi hore
Basharka gumaadkaan wey nala wadaagaan
hasa yeeshe jiilki dambe ayaa ka daran kuwi hore
Ma is oran karta jiilki hore ayaa lug ku leh Ileen waa laga dhaxlay

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Truly the lowest of the low do they not have families. My theory is they were roasted a bit too much one day and decided being emotionally strong was a task to tough to bear.
They find solace and comfort to bash and ridicule people just to make their bitter selves feel better
They want attention
It's best to ignore them

Treat them like the lose trolls they are

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
for starters, Somalinimo is fake.
DON'T LET ANYONE PUT YOU DOWN EMOTIONALLY !!!!!!!

Somaalinimo is fake you say
You are clever and wise man
Somaalinimo long died in the early 90's
Our matyrs who sacrificed their dear lives for independence are rolling in their graves

The flags you see people wave today are nothing and meaningless they only wave it to masquerade their true intentions , these people have ulterior motives
They use masks to seal their qabiilist faces screaming Somali unity

Double standards and hypocrisy

Somaalinimo is fake you say
You are clever and wise man
Somaalinimo long died in the early 90's
Our matyrs who sacrificed their dear lives for independence are rolling in their graves

The flags you see people wave today are nothing and meaningless they only wave it to masquerade their true intentions , these people have ulterior motives
They use masks to seal their qabiilist faces screaming Somali unity

Double standards and hypocrisy

I totally agree.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
:susp:Uff I hate them, waan ku xunqaacaa. I’ve seen it before. One of them I met at work claiming to be from another race and rude as heck and talking trash about Somalis in front of the cadaans to get some valid points. Then you go to their social media and see only Somali related shit. Akhas Minak