Somali people must have given this ultra nationalist Saudi dude nightmares LOL, insults a Somali girl for protesting and calls out Ilhan Omar

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ilhan gets too much hate no other member of Congress is getting constantly slandered regardless of what they say or do wtf

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's because of ilhan Omar, everytime she tweets about Saudis human rights conditions they got triggered, and will tweet about her and Somalis for like week. :lolbron:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

All the famous rioting pictures on twitter includes Somalis, they are even bringing out the Somalia flag :mjcry:

We are fucked. Blacks, Whites, Latinos participated but we have taken center stage, we are like Lebron in the 2018 Cavaliers :kendrickcry:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
His Sudanese but anyway this has ruined the Muslim reputation even more

I know he is Sudani.

This hasn't ruined Muslim reputation, this has ruined the Somali reputation. Minnesota is known as the Somali colony, all the famous pictures of the riot includes Somali, all the famous videos of the riot includes Somalis, nearly everything about this incident has Somalis front and center. Kill me, I feel so ashamed. :mjcry:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I know he is Sudani.

This hasn't ruined Muslim reputation, this has ruined the Somali reputation. Minnesota is known as the Somali colony, all the famous pictures of the riot includes Somali, all the famous videos of the riot includes Somalis, nearly everything about this incident has Somalis front and center. Kill me, I feel so ashamed. :mjcry:
It has Islamphobics will use this as an excuse to push muslims are terrorist savsges Agenda they have been pusing seen the Al Qaeda era.

Trending