Somali people are much more religious than arabs, africans and Indians

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Somalis and afghanis the most straight up hard core religious I met in my life in the west. The most loose are Turks, Iranians and kurds. They tryna act white and please them most of the times. Seen them in haram business. Followed by the arabs and the Pakistanis. They play middle and depends on their needs. Pakistanis and arabs like syrians and lebanese are half in half out. Indeed Somalis and afghanis straight up hard core forever and ever.

Idk how they behave back home. But in the west you see a lot of non practicing “cultural” Muslims that pretty much act like gaalo. They don’t fast, don’t pray, they drink, have sex, etc etc. They are present in all ethnicities but you see it the most with Turkish, Iranians, Lebanese, Bosnians, Albanians and Bengalis

I see less of these “cultural Muslims” among diaspora Somalis than other ethnicities truth be told. A lot of our youth are religious alhamdullilah

Somalis, Afghanis, Yemenis and subcontinent muslims(except pakistanis) are the most religious in no particular order.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
The most religious people are in Afghanistan and Yemen and Gaza The rest of Muslims are at the same level
Open Somali Tik Tok and you will feel that people don't fast
Afghans literally have pedo culture where lil boys dance for old men and Yemeni are shia and the ones who sunni barely wear the hijab, its halimos who normalised hijab in the west, seeth zoolander

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Afghans literally have pedo culture where lil boys dance for old men and Yemeni are shia and the ones who sunni barely wear the hijab, its halimos who normalised hijab in the west, seeth zoolander
Shiites and Hazaras are the ones who have this culture, not the Pashtun majority The Taliban sentences anyone who does this to death
As for Yemen Allah and His Messenger are the ones who said this about the people of Yemen
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "The people of Yemen have come to you. They are weaker in heart and softer in understanding, faith is Yemeni and wisdom is Yemeni."
in Quran :Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him;
It doesn't matter what happens outside your country, Somalis in the West do whatever they want
But it depends on the extent to which liberalism has entered this people
Haraam things are very easy in Somalia. You can find alcohol and girls for zina Easily and this does not happen in Yemen and Afghanistan under the Taliban
Anyone who says Somalis are a religious people is probably not touching grass for 10 years Only Yemen, Afghanistan
The rest of the Muslims were immersed in liberalism and fasaahad
He's zoolander
Can you talk without cuqdad to Isaaq for once?

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Shiites and Hazaras are the ones who have this culture, not the Pashtun majority The Taliban sentences anyone who does this to death
As for Yemen Allah and His Messenger are the ones who said this about the people of Yemen
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "The people of Yemen have come to you. They are weaker in heart and softer in understanding, faith is Yemeni and wisdom is Yemeni."
in Quran :Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him;
It doesn't matter what happens outside your country, Somalis in the West do whatever they want
But it depends on the extent to which liberalism has entered this people
Haraam things are very easy in Somalia. You can find alcohol and girls for zina Easily and this does not happen in Yemen and Afghanistan under the Taliban
Anyone who says Somalis are a religious people is probably not touching grass for 10 years Only Yemen, Afghanistan
The rest of the Muslims were immersed in liberalism and fasaahad

Can you talk without cuqdad to Isaaq for once?
That literally bs, its pashtun culture, the pashtun in Pakistan still do this, we have ton of afghans in Sweden I know them and their culture, u never met one, what does ancient description of people have to do with anything, am talking about modern day, never seen Yemeni with hijab, its literal fact halimos normalised hijab in the west, sxb am not cuqdad ridden am just stating the fact that u are lander and landers have the exact same behaviour as yours

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
That literally bs, its pashtun culture, the pashtun in Pakistan still do this, we have ton of afghans in Sweden I know them and their culture, u never met one, what does ancient description of people have to do with anything, am talking about modern day, never seen Yemeni with hijab, its literal fact halimos normalised hijab in the west, sxb am not cuqdad ridden am just stating the fact that u are lander and landers have the exact same behaviour as yours
I do not know what kind of Yemenis and Afghans I have met. This is a type we have not seen before I was in Saudi Arabia and I did not see people whose men and women were more religious than the Pashtuns
As for the hijab in Yemen, there are demonstrations in Yemen only because some women went out without a Niqaab and you are talking about the hijab We all know that Somalis did not start wearing the Islamic hijab until recently
and you have a cuqdad any Religious Somali says this, and that people in Somalia have become without xishood ,and you claim that they are the most religious

I do not know what kind of Yemenis and Afghans I have met. This is a type we have not seen before I was in Saudi Arabia and I did not see people whose men and women were more religious than the Pashtuns
As for the hijab in Yemen, there are demonstrations in Yemen only because some women went out without a Niqaab and you are talking about the hijab We all know that Somalis did not start wearing the Islamic hijab until recently
and you have a cuqdad any Religious Somali says this, and that people in Somalia have become without xishood ,and you claim that they are the most religious
The guy you are arguing with is not even Muslim wallahi😂 cartan boos is a known kafir

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
For the most part, Arabs in the US are of a higher class than the ones you find in Europe. They immediately change their names, their cultural dress, and try to assimilate into white American culture as soon as possible.

They own all the local drive throughs, have ugly white wives, sell alcohol and pork, and generally don't give a shit about Islam :icon lol:

Still will go on with the brother brother bullshit when they see you're Somali tho

:camby:

You ain't my brother dunecoon

Lol when I was back home they had boyfriends and girlfriends they were actually in a relationship without being married I was so shocked I was thirteen and my older cousins were chatting to strange men on the phone and shukansi literally press random numbers and hope a nigga picks and one of my my friend I made she caught her maid getting screwed behind a bush.

Trending