Somali people are much more religious than arabs, africans and Indians

Lets keep moving foward my people, and kets make Prohet Muhammad proud on yamul qiyamah.

What’s happening to Palestine is not our fault, look how they party together on ramadan when they should be separated and praying taraweeh. Then they cry about the Palestinian people, truly cursed.

she's right compared to other groups we are saint
Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
The most religious people are in Afghanistan and Yemen and Gaza The rest of Muslims are at the same level
Open Somali Tik Tok and you will feel that people don't fast

The most religious people are in Afghanistan and Yemen and Gaza The rest of Muslims are at the same level
Why do you hate on somalis so bad? Not even their undisputed best thing would you agree on.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
So I've seen people say this before multiple times and I've always been caught off guard by this. Mainly because I usually think of fobs first and somalis back home who aren't as strict.

I even had Pakistani ex Muslim guy I met in an ex Muslim space tell me that somalis were more religious than Pakistanis.

If were just focusing on diasporas I could definitely see an argument about us being the most religious. Especially in north america where we are one of the poorer Muslim ethnicities. A lot of these suburban Arabs and Pakistanis are pretty white washed and are usually cultural Muslims.

Poor people tend to cling to religion more than upper and middle class people.

Now if we're focusing on niggas back home than I believe Pakistanis are way more religious than us.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

I've even seen somalis ex Muslims say we are the most religious as well.

Personally I think in the west we might be more religious than somalis back home because we are poorer than most Muslim ethnic groups and also have to deal with islamophobia.

So I've seen people say this before multiple times and I've always been caught off guard by this. Mainly because I usually think of fobs first and somalis back home who aren't as strict.

I even had Pakistani ex Muslim guy I met in an ex Muslim space tell me that somalis were more religious than Pakistanis.

If were just focusing on diasporas I could definitely see an argument about us being the most religious. Especially in north america where we are one of the poorer Muslim ethnicities. A lot of these suburban Arabs and Pakistanis are pretty white washed and are usually cultural Muslims.

Now if we're focusing on niggas back home than I believe Pakistanis are way more religious than us.
Yes, I agree. I swear to God, they attacked a Muslim girl because she was wearing clothes with Arabic words on them because they belived it was the quran which had absolutely nothing to do with it, and now they want to kill a Muslim girl because she burned the Quran, which is the correct method to get rid of the Quran islamically. South Asian Muslims are mad crazy I believe Somalis back home are not that strict.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Yes, I agree. I swear to God, they attacked a Muslim girl because she was wearing clothes with Arabic words on them because they belived it was the quran which had absolutely nothing to do with it, and now they want to kill a Muslim girl because she burned the Quran, which is the correct method to get rid of the Quran islamically. South Asian Muslims are mad crazy I believe Somalis back home are not that strict.
Somalis back home are strict as well just in different ways

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP

Back home Pakistanis aren't all that more religious than Somali.
Just because people in Somalia aren't doing forced arranged marriage, woman beating and strict separation of genders doesn't mean we are less religious. These things are culture of Arabs and Asians.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I've even seen somalis ex Muslims say we are the most religious as well.

Personally I think in the west we might be more religious than somalis back home because we are poorer than most Muslim ethnic groups and also have to deal with islamophobia.
It is common that when farax goes to the West he becomes more religious than he was at home
The religiosity of Somalis in Somalia is not as serious as some Arabs and Afghans
Somali Islam is only an appearance
the tribe and culture are more important to them From Islam
They take Islam seriously and you can notice this from their history

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

Lets keep moving foward my people, and kets make Prohet Muhammad proud on yamul qiyamah.

What’s happening to Palestine is not our fault, look how they party together on ramadan when they should be separated and praying taraweeh. Then they cry about the Palestinian people, truly cursed.
Somali diaspora are more religious than the one back home. Back home in xamar people are fasting but not praying 😂

Trending