Somali Parliament have their 1st session today in their headquarters, Villa Hargeisa

Mashallah one of my MPs, Sanbaloolshe says it’s a blessing to see the Somali Parliament sworn in & functioning and says it’s such a shame Gedo is not present.

Live

The finish line is now visible after a long 14 months due to the former Buffalo resident. I think some safeguards need to be put in place so another anti federalism person never comes to power in a federalism system. Real background checks. Work towards 1m1v

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The finish line is now visible after a long 14 months due to the former Buffalo resident. I think some safeguards need to be put in place so another anti federalism person never comes to power in a federalism system. Real background checks. Work towards 1m1v
Unless we go electronic voting, this is impossible.

Are we just going to have voting in the capital cities of the federal states?

Unless we go electronic voting, this is impossible.

Are we just going to have voting in the capital cities of the federal states?
True I completely forgot. Until AS is neutralized 1m1v isn’t possible in Somalia. Not everyone will have a chance to be represented with their vote

but then again not everyone is represented right now in this 4.5 system. Just few elders and federal state leaders get to choose.

Question: Would you rather continue with 4.5 until AS is neutralized ?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
True I completely forgot. Until AS is neutralized 1m1v isn’t possible in Somalia. Not everyone will have a chance to be represented with their vote

but then again not everyone is represented right now in this 4.5 system. Just few elders and federal state leaders get to choose.

Question: Would you rather continue with 4.5 until AS is neutralized ?
Till we finish the constitution, defeat Al-Shabaab in cities in the south and reach a conclusion with Somaliland over the future of the SL/Somalia then I don’t see 1M1V as a good idea

Till we finish the constitution, defeat Al-Shabaab in cities in the south and reach a conclusion with Somaliland over the future of the SL/Somalia then I don’t see 1M1V as a good idea
Cool just wanted to know. Don’t want to change the subject of the thread any further let’s get back to the topic

So the committee for selecting the speaker has been chosen. 2 weeks or less to choose the speaker then right ? How long after that to choose President ? Will Farmaajo be gone by end of May?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Cool just wanted to know. Don’t want to change the subject of the thread any further let’s get back to the topic

So the committee for selecting the speaker has been chosen. 2 weeks or less to choose the speaker then right ? How long after that to choose President ? Will Farmaajo be gone by end of May?
Inshallah yes. Should be done by end of May

Today N&N showed its power. Enjoy the show people, more things are on the way. :trumpsmirk:

See you guys when they choose the speaker and deputy speaker. :denzelnigga:

Rooble is still Naive & doesn’t know how to play his cards right. He should consult with his buddies in Jubaland & Puntland before he embarrasses the parliament with these old fools (GaabGaab).

Trending