Somali Parliament fails to meet quorum. No session or debate on Qalbi Dhagax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The Lower House has failed to commence seating today after lawmakers among them ministers failed to affirm their attendance in the House forcing the Speaker Mohamed Osman Jawaari to read the riot act to the lawmakers, a day the House was expected to debate the controversial extradition of senior ONLF leader Qalbi Dhagah.

Goobjoog News parliamentary correspondent Abdifitah Kalgaal reports the MPs declined to register their attendance forcing the House Speaker Jawaari to issue ultimatum in line with House Standing Orders.

The House Standing Orders set the quorum at 139. Only 104 MPs signed the attendance sheet but several other MPs and Ministers were within parliament building, Kalgaal reports.

http://goobjoog.com/english/mps-min...s-as-divisions-emerge-over-qalbi-dhagah-case/

What happened to the 170 MPs Dahir Alasow and his fangirls @Gbyallmeans and @Inquisitive_ were claiming would oust the government? :chrisfreshhah:

Another loss for the anarchists. Rejoice @TekNiKo :trumpsmirk:

Duchess

VIP
Xildhibaan Mahad Salaad oo isna caro ka muuqato ayaa ku qeyliyay “Waxaa meeshan ka dhacay in wasiirradii inta la soo adeejiyo, iradaha laga galo golaha shacabka istaagaan, oo ay Xildhibaannada qof, qof gacanta uga dhagaan, oo ay yiraadaan, Yaan la saxiixin, Yaan laga qeyb-qaadan furitaanka kulanka baarlamaanka, ayadana ceeb 2aad oo meeshan ka dhacday ayey aheyd, waxaan rabnaa in aan umadda Soomaaliyeed u sheegno, wixii meeshan ka dhacay maanta mas’uuliyadeeda waxaa qaadanaya xukuumadda iyo dadka ay soo adeejiyeen”

http://goobjoog.com/warbixin-xukuum...eyay-is-hor-istaagga-kulanka-golaha-shacabka/

:liberaltears::dead:

No mass protests in Somalia, only 20 women showing up at the HUGE protests planned in Minneapolis and Sweden, and now this. It's over, sweetie. Don't embarrass yourself any further. :dabcasar::samwelcome:

Duchess

VIP
Was this clown xalimo NOT anti Farmaajo a while ago? :gucciwhat: And now all of a sudden she is pro Farmaajo ??

Yaab!

I don't give a shit about Farmaajo, but I support the Federal Government's position on the ONLF and will defend them against hypocrites and the pseudo-nationalist qabilists.

Now contribute or get your ass out of my thread. :kodaksmiley:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
The Lower House has failed to commence seating today after lawmakers among them ministers failed to affirm their attendance in the House forcing the Speaker Mohamed Osman Jawaari to read the riot act to the lawmakers, a day the House was expected to debate the controversial extradition of senior ONLF leader Qalbi Dhagah.

Goobjoog News parliamentary correspondent Abdifitah Kalgaal reports the MPs declined to register their attendance forcing the House Speaker Jawaari to issue ultimatum in line with House Standing Orders.

The House Standing Orders set the quorum at 139. Only 104 MPs signed the attendance sheet but several other MPs and Ministers were within parliament building, Kalgaal reports.

http://goobjoog.com/english/mps-min...s-as-divisions-emerge-over-qalbi-dhagah-case/

What happened to the 170 MPs Dahir Alasow and his fangirls @Gbyallmeans and @Inquisitive_ were claiming would oust the government? :chrisfreshhah:

Another loss for the anarchists. Rejoice @TekNiKo :trumpsmirk:

Duchess at it again :chrisfreshhah:the dabadhaliifnimo oozing out of you makes men like me mistakenly believe its your Period time of the month making you jump loop's, xabashi loop's at best.

:mindblown:

We are currently witnessing the biggest corruption happening in Somalia! This is a Somali NATIONAL veteran being handed over to our ENEMIES

May Allah bless those 104 MP who at least showed up and we hope all those other ministers and MP who did not showed up to resign.

How can the government be quiet about a citizen being handed over to a torturing nation

:mindblown:

We are currently witnessing the biggest corruption happening in Somalia! This is a Somali NATIONAL veteran being handed over to our ENEMIES

May Allah bless those 104 MP who at least showed up and we hope all those other ministers and MP who did not showed up to resign.

How can the government be quiet about a citizen being handed over to a torturing nation
We need to take over the gov via coup

Duchess

VIP
Duchess at it again :chrisfreshhah:the dabadhaliifnimo oozing out of you makes men like me mistakenly believe its your Period time of the month making you jump loop's, xabashi loop's at best.

Please tell me if you need a tampon so I can express ship it to you. :liberaltears:

Your tears are music to my ears. The era of the anarchist is over. :rejoice:

Duchess

VIP
The games have just begun ayeeyo, sensei Sharif will guide his student (Farmaajo) the correct unukaa Leh'anian way :samwelcome:

You don't even know the game that's being played. Stick to the sidelines with your pom-pom's, boowe. :lolbron:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Duchess is great at what she does. She has single handed lady ( see what I did there) changed the public opinion

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Let's just forget 27 years of murder rape looting illegal fishing illegal dumping no institutions no infrastructure no jobs tahriib terrorist bombings theft of resources no let's just focus on this qalbi dhagax issue and bring down the only serious government to come along since then that can atleast attempt to mitigate all those problems this is the thought process of the anarchist:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending