Somali Parliament Approves the Revised Election Model signed by FMS and FGS

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Bye Bye FailMaajo.
4 years without achieving nothing significant.
4 years wasted by FailMaajo and his incompetent administration.
4 years of failures and deep division.

FailMaajo is a thing of the past, he should pack his bags before the storm hits him. He will be defeated and kicked out of Villa Somalia. He misled the Somali people with his fake "Nationalist" Image. He's weak stuttering old HAG incapable of governing his house let alone an entire nation. He should go back to his Taxi Job in Milwaukee Wisconsin. This guy is the definition of failure:
  • Where's the constitution?!
  • Where's his promises of getting rid of Al Shabab in 6 months?! He had 4 years and Al Shabab is still conducting their operations smoothly.
  • Where's his promises of uniting the country?! He said he will be Nabadoon that's going to heal the tribal wounds of the civil war but he actually made it worse, the mistrust amongst Somali clans has dramatically increased during his tenure.
  • Where's his so called Army?!
  • Any worth noting infrastructure projects he masterminded during his tenure?! No.
  • Our maritime disputes with Kenya should've been settled LONGTIME ago but his incompetent administration failed to put the pressure on the court like Kenya has been doing for years.

images (91).jpeg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Who do you think will win the election since FailMaajo automatically disqualified himself by signing that indirect election model?!

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
They can eliminate him quickly by making Darood speaker of the Low House.
Farmaajo will be eliminated nonetheless but do you actually think that Darood should be contented with the speaker of the parliament?!! Are YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Major blow to the last few NN fans. They have proven to be complete and utter losers in every venture disagreement and prediction within the past 4 years.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1 term Presidents since pre-Siad Barre time. This needs to change. He (Farmajo) can change that, as long as the presidental candidates remains like this. Whatever the model. Just awaiting on when will Hassan Shiekh flip on Sharif or vice versa. CC Shakur will never be sitting nor going near the office.

Daroodka xalaalka ah should support a hawiye candidate since a hawiye candidate can take galmudug and hirshabeele from farmaajo who is still the favorite there since he put them niggas there. JLand and Pland can tip the hawiye candidate over, comfortable win, daroodka xalaalka ah get a PM, and we move. buuns get sidelined, use those 4 years to strenghten Pland and Jland, economically and milatirly because it's easier to get shit done when you ain't got xoolo like farmaajo waging a relentless war on you to make his small clan relevant.

otherwise, if no strong hawiye candidate emerges to challenge him, i can see him coming back still, because he has galmudug, hirshabeele and koonfur galbeed still.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am happy to see that we agreed on something, that is the power of negotiation and compromise. I thank the parliament and the state leaders for being on the same page. I am also rooting for Farmaajo to have a second term, the man showed true leadership by bringing everyone together. I will not be surprised if he gets another 4 years for his wonderful and historic accomplishments. Long live Somalia :)

1 term Presidents since pre-Siad Barre time. This needs to change. He (Farmajo) can change that, as long as the presidental candidates remains like this. Whatever the model. Just awaiting on when will Hassan Shiekh flip on Sharif or vice versa. CC Shakur will never be sitting nor going near the office.
I'm surprised you're still optimistic. :pachah1:

Today was a dark day for Beesha sxb maanta meeqo qof baa idinka suuxday kkkk. With the election bill now passed, Jaale Farmaajo is now effectively a lame duck President with just a few months remaining in his political career.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I'm surprised you're still optimistic. :pachah1:

Today was a dark day for Beesha sxb maanta meeqo qof baa idinka suuxday kkkk. With the election bill now passed, Jaale Farmaajo is now effectively a lame duck President with just a few months remaining in his political career.
As long as the Election field is as disgusting as this, Farmajo will be the way. 2020+ as long as the candidates are as retarded as they are at this time.

I would love for Dr Beileh to run, I could see him being a highly competent leader and would represent us very well on the international stage unlike the autist farmaajo

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This election will be interesting, do we have a list yet of the confirmed candidates?

So far former PM Kheyre, likely HSM from Madasha party, and I have seen rumors that Deni from Puntland is preparing a surprise run as well. Farmaajo is presumed to be running although he hasn't declared yet.

GemState

36/21
VIP
So far former PM Kheyre, likely HSM from Madasha party, and I have seen rumors that Deni from Puntland is preparing a surprise run as well. Farmaajo is presumed to be running although he hasn't declared yet.
Can an incumbent FMS President run for the presidency of the FGS? Interesting :ohhh:

Trending