Somali parents

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
What’s with somali parents and not showing an ounce of affection towards each other? Don’t come here calling me any names saying you want to see your parents touch each other up you ciyaalsuuqad NO LISTEN :bell:
I’m sure a lot of you with married parents can relate, I’m just speaking on something I’ve noticed. Act like 2 roommates living together then they’ll end up with 10+ kids like every somali family what’s up with that lol.

What’s with somali parents and not showing an ounce of affection towards each other? Don’t come here calling me any names saying you want to see your parents touch each other up you ciyaalsuuqad NO LISTEN :bell:
I’m sure a lot of you with married parents can relate, I’m just speaking on something I’ve noticed. Act like 2 roommates living together then they’ll end up with 10+ kids like every somali family what’s up with that lol.
is that your real photo on your profile pic?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Their affection has to stay private. Too intense for a childs eyes. You can see by the amount of kids

Gambar

VIP
I used to be so embarrassed when I was like 3 and they would hold hands. I thought they were so old but they were 23 lol. Then I realized going back home they were odd for a Somali couple. Most seem like they are there to just make each other miserable. :reallymaury:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Nah , Ive witnessed how crazy somalis became over the time.
I've never seen grown ass men and women cry like babies over
thousands hours of Turkish , Arabic Musalsals and Hindi Bollywood it can do many damage to your nerves and braincells
it's softening them

Kkkkk

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
What I don't understand in fobs is why the young men are so effeminate, corny and affectionate while the olders are cold-hearted and ruthless.

How does that happen? When does the transition occur?

Still remember when I was around 5 and saw my parents holding hands. I started crying and telling them to cut it out because I thought they would go to Jahannam :mjkkk:

Trending