Somali Parents who dump their young kids abroad and leave….

Are the worst and most useless parents in existence!

I never understood that mentality of taking your kids abroad to live with family that they’ve never seen or heard of, that the parents haven’t spoken to for 20+ years that expects their family who lowkey might resent them to raise their children for them?!

I especially heard of cases where young girls are dumped by their parents abroad and are sexually harassed and assaulted and even raped by the family there and there’s no one there to protect them.

I knew a friend who’s brother decided to go back home and live with my crazy aunt and her ajnabi madow husband and their mom got so worried about him she went to him and they went back to America together while my friend was dumped there and obviously something happened, came back an aggressive and mentally disturbed person and her family didn’t give a fork. When she eventually told her sister she stayed silent and a few years later her mom who told her she was a liar.

The trust feels broken… Your told as a Muslim girl to not be promiscuous and to hold yourself with respect and dignity but yet they give her away so cheaply to a man to abuse and toy with and then turn the other cheek and called a liar…..

I know Islam says to value your family but trash like this can only be despised and hated.

I know a lot of young boys who also were tricked into mental hospitals and fucked up shit happens there too… I’ve heard of stories of young boys being preyed on by the maids.

Why are Somali parents like this? You can’t go to your cousins house because there are men there but they’ll allow you to live with a bunch of male cousins and uncles in one house because you live in Somalia?! Wtf

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Somali parents, and most of us, left the country in the nineties and eighties. When they left the country, the people were very different. Relatives respected each other and would die for each other. But what Somali parents do not know is When they come to the country, people flatter them and show a good face. They do not work. These people suffered from a 30-year war. The society in which they lived in the past has changed.
I know many who wanted to settle in the country but were unable to complete more than two years Because of people's mistreatment
Only a strong person who is sent to dhaqan celis can return. Naturally, many return and are unstable

Somali parents, and most of us, left the country in the nineties and eighties. When they left the country, the people were very different. Relatives respected each other and would die for each other. But what Somali parents do not know is When they come to the country, people flatter them and show a good face. They do not work. These people suffered from a 30-year war. The society in which they lived in the past has changed.
I know many who wanted to settle in the country but were unable to complete more than two years Because of people's mistreatment
Only a strong person who is sent to dhaqan celis can return. Naturally, many return and are unstable

No I refuse to believe that 40 years ago Somalia was safe enough to dump your kids with strange relatives and leave them there for months or years.

Also I think it has nothing to do with being strong, I’ve seen kids were already stable and were getting good grades and good behavior go back home and come back terrible and in gangs. The parent just wanted to be lazy and not have to do their job and look what happened? Kids don’t come back home from abuse being ‘stable’

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
No I refuse to believe that 40 years ago Somalia was safe enough to dump your kids with strange relatives and leave them there for months or years.

Also I think it has nothing to do with being strong, I’ve seen kids were already stable and were getting good grades and good behavior go back home and come back terrible and in gangs. The parent just wanted to be lazy and not have to do their job and look what happened? Kids don’t come back home from abuse being ‘stable’
It was not completely safe, but in terms of rape and harassment, it was less, especially between relatives. Now your relative is worse than a stranger He will try to cheat you for money if you are a man and harass you if you are a girl
And yes, of course, this is true Perhaps 70% of Somali parents do not know the correct way of raising children

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Only the worthy can come out unscathed the weak suffer and the strong prosper it has become a dog-eat-dog world back there a every man for themself type of thing.

Only the worthy can come out unscathed the weak suffer and the strong prosper it has become a dog-eat-dog world back there a every man for themself type of thing.
Worthy?! What bullshit… Anybody being tricked into abusive situations are not weak! Don’t compare people who have stable families and given dignity to someone being treated like a dog and being abused.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Worthy?! What bullshit… Anybody being tricked into abusive situations are not weak! Don’t compare people who have stable families and given dignity to someone being treated like a dog and being abused.
hmm your right

Trending