Somali parents logic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Apparently music is haraam but not when it comes to Somali songs. :bell:

Somali Hooyos will yell at you for playing Drake’s music but they will turn up to Dalmar Yare songs. :bell:

Apparently music is haraam but not when it comes to Somali songs. :bell:

Somali Hooyos will yell at you for playing Drake’s music but they will turn up to Dalmar Yare songs. :bell:
Dalmar yare??? Hell no

Lakiin Maryan Mursal
Omar Dhuule
Abdalle Sagsaag
Qaraami:ahh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Yep when i went to Djibouti, it was the same. In the bus, you could listen to Somali music or Islamic music. But it's haram when it comes to Western music.

My mum dont listen to that qashin. Wallahi I was sheltered from Somali music until this place. Before that I knew 1 song by name and that's cause some Eritrean played it.

I can't wait for drill to hit Somalia. Thats gonna be so fucking LIT. Real bars on riding on opp qabils

Yep when i went to Djibouti, it was the same. In the bus, you could listen to Somali music or Islamic music. But it's haram when it comes to Western music.

Isn't 'islamic music' an oxymoron? Correct me if im wrong, as I've never heard of religious islamic hadiths/verses or such referred to as music before

I went to a wedding recently where the habaryars and eedos nearly had a stroke when Beyonce came on, but were singing at the top of their lungs when anything from Awale Adan played. You hate to see it :ayaanswag:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
9xjiaxrrc8k01.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I caught my dugsi macalin jammin to Billie Jean at a stoplight when I called his name he turned it off

Cityviews

The Prodigy

That's not true, I been to Djibouti and on the bus they play Somali music and sometimes foreign music.

I never heard "Islamic music" on the bus.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That's not true, I been to Djibouti and on the bus they play Somali music and sometimes foreign music.

I never heard "Islamic music" on the bus.

I was born in Djibouti, i know my shit boy! I didn't said it was muslim music but i was saying that the elders can listen to anasheed music while saying that music (western one) is haram.
My grandma used to say this and i found that hypocrite lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts