SOMALI PARENTS HATE MENTAL ILLNESS

Woow lool, I hope she’s doing better?
I wonder what Somalis are made off? I swear they’ll be missing all limbs and still be fully functioning, amazing
She was fine. I think it was habit of hers abd she knew we wouldnt say anything. She did it around us it was we didn't exist once she starts going. She was in he own world

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
as many as possible lol

I have not tried on any but my experiment can work with patient who have lost it. Like those roaming the street dirty and homeless

If a Jinn posses a poor soul, he thrives in a dirty unwashed body. Jinn hates daily shower If u shower daily, he will go look for another soul inhabit.
Wallahi Basra isku xishood, at your age you shouldn’t be ripping people off,
Frankenstein Basra is cancelled, I’d like to have a refund please through dahabshiil

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi Basra isku xishood, at your age you shouldn’t be ripping people off,
Frankenstein Basra is cancelled, I’d like to have a refund please through dahabshiil

@looooooooooool ripping people off

I am serious. I will do it for FREE!!!! lol I am more interested in my scientific results than monetary benefits lol

I know it can work. I cursed @Reiko but I reversed it. Even though I asked for her to get pimples and she did :(

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
She was fine. I think it was habit of hers abd she knew we wouldnt say anything. She did it around us it was we didn't exist once she starts going. She was in he own world
That’s sad, was she married? Did she have kids? Not that it’s any of my business but sometimes when too many problems pile up, some people start talking to themselves and way wareeran

Trending