Somali parents and their hypocrisy. Somalis are cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How come they refuse to marry off their daughters to a Muslim, Allah fearing Madhiban man? Even with their sons, if he falls in love a madhiban girl they cut him off. This is disgusting. Madhiban people are Somali, Muslim. I've heard a famous Somali singer who married a madhiban woman, his father staged a funeral for him claiming his son died when he married the madhiban woman. Somali parents will smile and sing for ajnabis convert to marry their daughters.

It's time to change history.

Somalis are cursed because of this.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
How come they refuse to marry off their daughters to a Muslim, Allah fearing Madhiban man? Even with their sons, if he falls in love a madhiban girl they cut him off. This is disgusting. Madhiban people are Somali, Muslim. I've heard a famous Somali singer who married a madhiban woman, his father staged a funeral for him claiming his son died when he married the madhiban woman. Somali parents will smile and sing for ajnabis convert to marry their daughters.

Your Madhiban? I didn't know that. I agree they're Somalis and that this nonsense needs to stop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Both sides don't marry each other. I don't think it's gonna change anytime soon.

Gibiin-Udug

It's not with just Madhiban, some people wouldnt allow their son/daughter to marry outside their own qabiil.

I've seen every Somali qabiil marry each other.

Ofcourse I don't condone my MJ people to marry certain folks. :mybusiness:

Both sides don't marry each other. I don't think it's gonna change anytime soon.
They're so pretty, certain folks could use some intermixing, :mybusiness:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

I'm sorry your love is Madibhan. Think of it this way, at least they won't cut you off completely if he were in another tribe that shall not be named!

Gibiin-Udug

I'm sorry your love is Madibhan. Think of it this way, at least they won't cut you off completely if he were in another tribe that shall not be named!
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

My man is not madhiban but even if he was there wouldn't be a problem. Madhiban people are our Somali people.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
What's wrong with being Madhiban? was that supposed to make me mad? Wasaq waaji baranbaaro.
No one said there's anything wrong with them. I thought this post was meant to get something of your chest (i.e. you wanted to people you were madhiban). There's nothing wrong marrying madhiban

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Only met one madhibaan. They are our Somali brothers. Why do we bootyclap Arabs at the same time we ostracise our fellow Somalis. f*ck Somalis and their qabyaalad nacalaa. I feel sorry for all Madhibaans out there.

I've seen every Somali qabiil marry each other.

Ofcourse I don't condone my MJ people to marry certain folks. :mybusiness:

They're so pretty, certain folks could use some intermixing, :mybusiness:

Which qabiils do you not approve of?

I'm currently engaged to an MJ, and I only see this sort of thinking on this website(albeit I'm sorta new to the Somali internet).

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Don't know much about madhibaan, are they like a gypsie clan like Midgaan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts