Somali Palestinian couple gets hate

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I’ve never once been around a group of Somali niggas talking about a random women in an interracial relationship yet people here will act like the average nigga is obsessed

As an American nigga Ive always known that if if I was truly desperate to get a Somali wife I can just simply go back home and get one. I've known about this since I was a kid.

Your average Somali nigga knows this and isn't that desperate.

If most of these guys can't find a Somali partner they will most likely just end up with an ajnabi chick instead of going back home. We even got niggas falling in love with Ajnabi women first before even giving xalimos a chance.

I am actually.happy for Somali men if they decide to marry out so long as they don't degrade Somali women I won't see it as an issue. We should also do the same for Somali women who happens to be in an interracial marriage. Even if your somehow against it, you shouldn't attack them in the comment section. Lower your gaze and keep on moving, is not the end of the world and she might have her reasons.

I am actually.happy for Somali men if they decide to marry out so long as they don't degrade Somali women I won't see it as an issue. We should also do the same for Somali women who happens to be in an interracial marriage. Even if your somehow against it, you shouldn't attack them in the comment section. Lower your gaze and keep on moving, is not the end of the world and she might have her reasons.
Everybody just needs to mind their business and not comment on others private lives xishood is necessary in situations like that

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I know the couple you are talking about, and the guy is a big dayuth for marrying a women like that lol

Where those mosques managed by Somalis? Or was it the likes of Brixton and Lewisham? Where those Somali abos giving them away or were those girls brainwashed Salafis in what was like a cult?

I was around during those time periods btw and I know the in’s and outs of what was truly happening. I even know of Pakistani girls married to these revert men for what was essentially an apple as well and were abused. I know of a Moroccan married to a revert on JSA that was also abused. This was a Salafi marriage bandit cult and many of these girls Somali and Ajnabi didn’t marry with the approval of their families.

The vast majority of Somali women don’t marry for an apples worth. This nonsense was happening in Major revert mosques and was essentially brainwashed grooming.

Lewisham mosque and Brixton mosques ARE NOT Somali mosques. You’re chatting nonsense Wallahi since NOT one Somali mosque will accept the disgraceful stuff that was happening during that time period.

@World, even if other communities are ‘stricter’ than Somalis. They tend to mind their own damn business when it comes to girls outside their families. I’ve seen dozens of Abdis married to Pakistanis and Arabs. Do you see their men en-masse calling them ******? Do they have tiktokers who on TikTok just to comment on Somali girls with Ajnabis?
How
Where those mosques managed by Somalis? Or was it the likes of Brixton and Lewisham? Where those Somali abos giving them away or were those girls brainwashed Salafis in what was like a cult?

I was around during those time periods btw and I know the in’s and outs of what was truly happening. I even know of Pakistani girls married to these revert men for what was essentially an apple as well and were abused. I know of a Moroccan married to a revert on JSA that was also abused. This was a Salafi marriage bandit cult and many of these girls Somali and Ajnabi didn’t marry with the approval of their families.

The vast majority of Somali women don’t marry for an apples worth. This nonsense was happening in Major revert mosques and was essentially brainwashed grooming.

Lewisham mosque and Brixton mosques ARE NOT Somali mosques. You’re chatting nonsense Wallahi since NOT one Somali mosque will accept the disgraceful stuff that was happening during that time period.

@World, even if other communities are ‘stricter’ than Somalis. They tend to mind their own damn business when it comes to girls outside their families. I’ve seen dozens of Abdis married to Pakistanis and Arabs. Do you see their men en-masse calling them ******? Do they have tiktokers who on TikTok just to comment on Somali girls with Ajnabis?

@World, even if other communities are ‘stricter’ than Somalis. They tend to mind their own damn business when it comes to girls outside their families. I’ve seen dozens of Abdis married to Pakistanis and Arabs. Do you see their men en-masse calling them ******? Do they have tiktokers who on TikTok just to comment on Somali girls with Ajnabis?!
How are those girls doing are they still married or they were abused and left behind

I am not blaming Somali women, it’s the fault of somali men for not protecting them. I’m just telling you the reality that Somali mosques, community, fathers were the opposite of racist and were too welcoming and didn’t have a problem with reverts coming from the worst of background because they accepted Islam and “changed their ways”. I’m from west london and this was occurring here too.

The difference between Somalis and Pakistanis is that we’re pretty much a Salafi community now, whilst they are 99 % Deobandi and Barelvi, so for them it was a tiny minority but for us there is no major non-Salafi community.
Were those women young or old and did their parents approve of their marriages

", random men from their communities aren’t hopping online at the same rate as Faraxs to insult a woman he’s never met."

It's literally just fobs and random niggas back home.

Your avg somali nigga in the west gives no fucks about a chick that married out. Xalimos in interracial relationships can post their pics on Facebook and Instagram and you won't find any Westernized Somali niggas hating on her.

If social media was banned back home most of the hate would just disappear.
You are right I live back home sometimes I wonder what this cheap internet does for us we are not utilizing it well just posting rubbish

Kisame

Plotting world domination

" as they don't degrade Somali women "

The only somalis in interracial relationships degrading other somalis are xalimos

Press Conference Kermit GIF

People act like interracial marriages are a new concept or something lol. Interracial marriages have been happening since the beginning of time, in fact most modern human populations are the result of different racial/ethnic groups mixing in ancient times.

But either way, if both families are okay with it why do people think they need to put in their two cents? Weirdos

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Possibly, but there is a lot of xenophobia and racism hidden behind “marry from your culjar” in Muslim communities. There are many Somali parents who would marry their daughter to a Somali loser than a successful African Muslim man. It is always interesting when the roles are reversed and Arabs/Asian make a scene about Somalis marrying their daughters. Apparently they don’t get it, errrr- it’s because you’re “black”🤣
Somali parents also don’t allow their children to marry asians or arabs