Somali Palestinian couple gets hate

I think it's other races that believe they have an authority over Palestinians that are hating on the couple. They think because they're protesting for them they should have a say in their matter. And since us Somalis are Currently the leastdesired in their head "how dare a somali marries a palestinian" etc. They see us as inferior and gets suprised when other ethnicities marry into us. It's all nefarious. This is why I suggest Somalis to not befriend ajanabis regardless whether they are Muslim or not unless they benefit you or respects us as people.

Last edited:
Most Men of all races are not fond of their women folk marrying out. Name me one group who have adnormally large amount of men in favour of an interracial relationship where a woman from there ethnic group married out

It’s funny how somalis get chastised by foregners for disapproving interracial relationships when every other group has men who exhibits the same behaviour
View attachment 327404
View attachment 327405
View attachment 327406
View attachment 327407
East asian dads especially the ones who live in America love their daughters getting with cadaan guys. They encourage it.

Tiktok is the not real world people , id recommend you get off these brain rotting aps. Sadly , this site is becoming just like that. If you got time to insult other people on the web , you're a bum go get your life up.

Men are absolute busy body gossiping hypocrites. Yes I said it, most men from most communities with Somali men being number 1. Those comments are minor compared to what a Somali girl who marries out goes through. Our men scream ‘cheap’ and ‘dhil&o’. Also most videos of Abdis marrying out hardly have ajnabis commenting tbh.

Men need to learn that they don’t ‘own’ the women of their community. If the father of bride has accepted that ajnabi and the girl has a halal marriage with the approval of her family? Who the hell are YOU?

Dont appreciate the generalisation of men , i dont 'gatekeep' women because unless they're my children , it has nothing to do with me whatsoever. I wonder why some men hold this ideal though , i find it so strange. Why do dudes care about what some random women is doing.

Dont appreciate the generalisation of men , i dont 'gatekeep' women because unless they're my children , it has nothing to do with me whatsoever. I wonder why some men hold this ideal though , i find it so strange. Why do dudes care about what some random women is doing.
Your type is rare honestly, finding a somali dude that don't care about Somali women marrying out is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Your type is rare honestly, finding a somali dude that don't care about Somali women marrying out is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Wallahi that’s the biggest cap @Kisame back me up on this most Somali men could give two flying fucks . Chronically online men who have people constantly telling them they’re ugly makes this group ( chronically online Somalis ) more hateful and angry.

Somali women have a much better reputation than us when it comes to looks . Literally anytime I go to a comment section of a video all i see is the women get complimented more about their looks . Gives some men pride while other counterparts are maybe Jealous

Never met a somali dude who actually cares about this irl. Chronically online incels who cant get with anyone women are the ones spouting this stuff online.

🤣🤣 that’s a heavy generalization I’d say outside of trolls majority don’t care
Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Here in the west niggas like this aren't rare.

As of right now the only niggas truly obsessed with Xalimos are older Somali niggas, fobs, incels, and dudes back home.

Your avg gen z/young millennial farax in the west knows for a fact most Somali women date Somali niggas. Why waste time being obsessed over the few that married out?

Plus a decent amount of these young dudes are willing to date ajnabis. Somali dudes in interracial relationships don't even talk about Somali women.

As of right now the only niggas truly obsessed with Xalimos are older Somali niggas, fobs, incels, and dudes back home.

Your avg gen z/young millennial farax in the west knows for a fact most Somali women date Somali niggas. Why waste time being obsessed over the few that married out?

Plus a decent amount of these young dudes are willing to date ajnabis. Somali dudes in interracial relationships don't even talk about Somali women.
I’ve never once been around a group of Somali niggas talking about a random women in an interracial relationship yet people here will act like the average nigga is obsessed

younger somali guys do care about us marrying out. I always see them say some nasty stuff towards Somali women that is in a interracial marriage. You guys need to stop downplaying this phenomena of Somali men being insecure towards their women. Its all types of somali men that's affected by this jealousy.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
younger somali guys do care about us marrying out. I always see them say some nasty stuff towards Somali women that is in a interracial marriage. You guys need to stop downplaying this phenomena of Somali men being insecure towards their women. Its all types of somali men that's affected by this jealousy.
Ngl I do feel entitled to somali guys. I get jealous when they marry out.

reer

VIP
If that’s the case then why are Somali mosques so welcoming to reverts? Why was there a huge epidemic of ginger and madow reverts being welcomed in Somali mosques and marrying xalimos orchestrated by the Somali community? Where are these so called racist trolls in real life to oppose this? Why were somali fathers giving their daughter away for an apple to ex convicts? You ignore all of this and focus on some anonymous people on tiktok comments and say Somalis are 10x worse than Arabs. So why didn’t any of these reverts go to the arab and asian mosques?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts