Somali Palestinian couple gets hate

World

VIP
Don’t listen to them. Hypocrisy is their bread and butter and oxygen. Check out any tiktok video of a Xalimo with a black man and the videos are usually 10 times worse. They’ll call the girl a ***** and wish she gets divorce and become a single mother.

I hate peoples that act like victims who think it’s one rule for us and one rule for others.

Wtf do they do they expect other groups not be racist towards them when they legit terrorize Xalimos that marry out as well?
If that’s the case then why are Somali mosques so welcoming to reverts? Why was there a huge epidemic of ginger and madow reverts being welcomed in Somali mosques and marrying xalimos orchestrated by the Somali community? Where are these so called racist trolls in real life to oppose this? Why were somali fathers giving their daughter away for an apple to ex convicts? You ignore all of this and focus on some anonymous people on tiktok comments and say Somalis are 10x worse than Arabs. So why didn’t any of these reverts go to the arab and asian mosques?

Straight facts walaal, some people are simply borderline incels.

For those of you coming for DoctorAbdi, the truth is in the pudding. Here is the proof.

Somali man and Moroccan woman with over 2K comments.
Hardly any negativity from Moroccan men or Somali women.

Somali man and Palestinian woman:
No negative comments from Palestian men and Somali women.

Somali man and AA:

Hardly any bad comments. In fact there is nearly nothing.

Somali woman with cadaan:

Look at the nonsense they write:

863C2992-6B18-467D-838A-5479038AFAA1.jpeg

They’re so disgusting, writing about her lower regions.

But there are tons, not just these:

70% of the comments are Faraxs calling her cheap and saying her white husband/shoild and will divorce her.

Somali girl and madow:

I’ve seen dozens of Somali men and Ajnabi women weddings and TikTok content. They’ve literally flooded TikTok these days and see just as many Xalimos with IR hence there goes the lie that Somali girls are the attention seekers since men are posting just as much and they get positivity from the Somali community.

All in all, I really do find the behaviors of some Somali men sickening and when they marry Arab and white women, I hardly see the men of those women’s communities abusing them.

How are they going to mate guard a married woman? The ship sailed. Also it's weirdo behavior to leave negative comments on someone's wedding videos where you are essentially giving them the evil eye.

If that’s the case then why are Somali mosques so welcoming to reverts? Why was there a huge epidemic of ginger and madow reverts being welcomed in Somali mosques and marrying xalimos orchestrated by the Somali community? Where are these so called racist trolls in real life to oppose this? Why were somali fathers giving their daughter away for an apple to ex convicts? You ignore all of this and focus on some anonymous people on tiktok comments and say Somalis are 10x worse than Arabs. So why didn’t any of these reverts go to the arab and asian mosques?
Where those mosques managed by Somalis? Or was it the likes of Brixton and Lewisham? Where those Somali abos giving them away or were those girls brainwashed Salafis in what was like a cult?

I was around during those time periods btw and I know the in’s and outs of what was truly happening. I even know of Pakistani girls married to these revert men for what was essentially an apple as well and were abused. I know of a Moroccan married to a revert on JSA that was also abused. This was a Salafi marriage bandit cult and many of these girls Somali and Ajnabi didn’t marry with the approval of their families.

The vast majority of Somali women don’t marry for an apples worth. This nonsense was happening in Major revert mosques and was essentially brainwashed grooming.

Lewisham mosque and Brixton mosques ARE NOT Somali mosques. You’re chatting nonsense Wallahi since NOT one Somali mosque will accept the disgraceful stuff that was happening during that time period.

@World, even if other communities are ‘stricter’ than Somalis. They tend to mind their own damn business when it comes to girls outside their families. I’ve seen dozens of Abdis married to Pakistanis and Arabs. Do you see their men en-masse calling them ******? Do they have tiktokers who on TikTok just to comment on Somali girls with Ajnabis?!

Last edited:
Where those mosques managed by Somalis? Or was it the likes of Brixton and Lewisham? Where those Somali abos giving them away or were those girls brainwashed Salafis in what was like a cult?

I was around during those time periods btw and I know the in’s and outs of what was truly happening. I even know of Pakistani girls married to these revert men for what was essentially an apple as well and were abused. I know of a Moroccan married to a revert on JSA that was also abused. This was a Salafi marriage bandit cult and many of these girls Somali and Ajnabi didn’t marry with the approval of their families.

The vast majority of Somali women don’t marry for an apples worth. This nonsense was happening in Major revert mosques and was essentially brainwashed grooming.

Lewisham mosque and Brixton mosques ARE NOT Somali mosques. You’re chatting nonsense Wallahi since NOT one Somali mosque will accept the disgraceful stuff that was happening during that time period.

@World, even if other communities are ‘stricter’ than Somalis. They tend to mind their own damn business when it comes to girls outside their families. I’ve seen dozens of Abdis married to Pakistanis and Arabs. Do you see their men en-masse calling them ******? Do they have tiktokers who on TikTok just to comment on Somali girls with Ajnabis?!
What where those stories and did they target only women from muslim communities? This seems crazy. The only thing i remember no offence is that from all those communities only somalis women took the bad rep

World

VIP

I am not blaming Somali women, it’s the fault of somali men for not protecting them. I’m just telling you the reality that Somali mosques, community, fathers were the opposite of racist and were too welcoming and didn’t have a problem with reverts coming from the worst of background because they accepted Islam and “changed their ways”. I’m from west london and this was occurring here too.

The difference between Somalis and Pakistanis is that we’re pretty much a Salafi community now, whilst they are 99 % Deobandi and Barelvi, so for them it was a tiny minority but for us there is no major non-Salafi community.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Typical cuck coming to the rescue of racist arabs by attacking somali parents

I don't know why he even considered asking that question. I guess he doesn't hang out with somalis irl

@Doctorabdi it's not recommend but there are a minority of somalis married to madows. I legit know a few African American women and African American men married to somalis.

I seriously believe we have more half madow somalis in north america compared to half cadaan.

I am not blaming Somali women, i’m just telling you the reality that Somali mosques, community, fathers were the opposite of racist and were too welcoming and didn’t have a problem with reverts coming from the worst of background because they accepted Islam and “changed their ways”. I’m from west london and this was occurring here too.
It wasn’t occurring in West London the way it was in South London. I’m not from South but used to go there since I was a strict Salafi and used to go there for some classes. I know it happened In West particular Shephard’s bush ect.

But my overall point was that Somali fathers weren’t accepting of this, hence it isn’t fair to paint them this way. Some girls even got disowned by families for this but these girls would go to the Imaan and say that their fathers were rejecting the marriage for no good reason.
The difference between Somalis and Pakistanis is that we’re pretty much a Salafi community now, whilst they are 99 % Deobandi and Barelvi, so for them it was a tiny minority but for us there is no major non-Salafi community.
Somalis were not the type of Salafism that was common amongst the youth around 2009-2013. I’m talking about the Abu Khadijah and refutation era. It was mostly the youth who didn’t listen to their elders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

For those of you coming for DoctorAbdi, the truth is in the pudding. Here is the proof.

Somali man and AA:

View attachment 327408

70% of the comments are Faraxs calling her cheap and saying her white husband/shoild and will divorce her.

Somali girl and madow:

I’ve seen dozens of Somali men and Ajnabi women weddings and TikTok content. They’ve literally flooded TikTok these days and see just as many Xalimos with IR hence there goes the lie that Somali girls are the attention seekers since men are posting just as much and they get positivity from the Somali community.

All in all, I really do find the behaviors of some Somali men sickening and when they marry Arab and white women, I hardly see the men of those women’s communities abusing them.

If you look at the demographics of the niggas commenting their only fobs, dudes back home, and old niggas. These guys are way more conservative than us.

Your avg western gen Z or millennial somali niggas doesn't give a f*ck about xalimos that married out.

I've literally seen Somali dudes get along with Madows married to Somali women. A decent amount of these guys legit have Somali friends.

The only westernized Somali niggas bothered by this are incels. The rest of us simply don't care about these chicks. Why obsess over a Somali women that married it if most of them are interested in only dating Somali men??

I'm willing to bet the only Arab and Bengali men commenting harsh things under those tiktoks are all fobs or dudes that don't even live in the west.

Man did you guys not have a backbone if we ( Aussie community )heard of these things we would have shut these places down by force .

If you look at the demographics of the niggas commenting their only fobs, dudes back home, and old niggas. These guys are way more conservative than us.

Your avg western gen Z or millennial somali niggas doesn't give a f*ck about xalimos that married out.

I've literally seen Somali dudes get along with Madows married to Somali women. A decent amount of these guys legit have Somali friends.

The only westernized Somali niggas bothered by this are incels. The rest of us simply don't care about these chicks. Why obsess over a Somali women that married it if most of them are interested in only dating Somali men??

I'm willing to bet the only Arab and Bengali men commenting harsh things under those tiktoks are all fobs or dudes that don't even live in the west.
My point is that whilst Arab and Pakistanis are probably stricter than Somalis, these communities do not get involved with randoms online.

I’ve hardly seen a Somali Farah married to an Arab and Pakistani being abused by her community online. Arab and Asian families either stop the marriage from the get-go but if the girls family have allowed it, random men from their communities aren’t hopping online at the same rate as Faraxs to insult a woman he’s never met.

Last edited:

Kisame

Most Men of all races are not fond of their women folk marrying out. Name me one group who have adnormally large amount of men in favour of an interracial relationship where a woman from there ethnic group married out

It’s funny how somalis get chastised by foregners for disapproving interracial relationships when every other group has men who exhibits the same behaviour
View attachment 327404
View attachment 327405
View attachment 327406
View attachment 327407

All men do this. Especially men from cultures where interracial marriage isn't common.

The only time you will see a young westernized Somali nigga bothered by this is if the chick is cooning.

It wasn’t occurring in West London the way it was in South London. I’m not from South but used to go there since I was a strict Salafi and used to go there for some classes. I know it happened In West particular Shephard’s bush ect.

But my overall point was that Somali fathers weren’t accepting of this, hence it isn’t fair to paint them this way. Some girls even got disowned by families for this but these girls would go to the Imaan and say that their fathers were rejecting the marriage for no good reason.

Somalis were not the type of Salafism that was common amongst the youth around 2009-2013. I’m talking about the Abu Khadijah and refutation era. It was mostly the youth who didn’t listen to their elders.
Hey Angie, perhaps a little off topic, but could you possibly make a thread or at least a long post discussing Salafism and why you left, if it isn't too personal for you?

Kisame

My point is that whilst Arab and Pakistanis are probably stricter than Somalis, these communities do not get involved with randoms online.

I’ve hardly seen a Somali Farah married to an Arab and Pakistani being abused by her community online. Arab and Asian families either stop marriage from the get-go but if the girls family have allowed it, random men from their communities aren’t hopping online at the same rate as Faraxs to insult a woman he’s never met.
", random men from their communities aren’t hopping online at the same rate as Faraxs to insult a woman he’s never met."

It's literally just fobs and random niggas back home.

Your avg somali nigga in the west gives no fucks about a chick that married out. Xalimos in interracial relationships can post their pics on Facebook and Instagram and you won't find any Westernized Somali niggas hating on her.

If social media was banned back home most of the hate would just disappear.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Not gonna cap we are not rated by other communities I seen a Bengali getting married to a Somali and the whole comment section was saying interracial marriage should be haram, outside of that tho I peep women really don’t care under these comments Somali woman congratulated it instead of spamming cheap and clean shout out to the xalimos
At least send the video mate.

Somali man and AA:

View attachment 327408

Somali girl and madow:

Most Men of all races are not fond of their women folk marrying out. Name me one group who have adnormally large amount of men in favour of an interracial relationship where a woman from there ethnic group married out

It’s funny how somalis get chastised by foregners for disapproving interracial relationships when every other group has men who exhibits the same behaviour
View attachment 327404
View attachment 327405
View attachment 327406
View attachment 327407
The sudanese negros crying about why another slightly more negroid negro is taking a light skin negro
ace-laugh.gif

Trending