Somali Palestinian couple gets hate

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
Not gonna cap we are not rated by other communities I seen a Bengali getting married to a Somali and the whole comment section was saying interracial marriage should be haram, outside of that tho I peep women really don’t care under these comments Somali woman congratulated it instead of spamming cheap and clean shout out to the xalimos

Attachments

• IMG_7003.jpeg
    IMG_7003.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 910
  • IMG_7002.jpeg
    IMG_7002.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 888
  • IMG_6997.jpeg
    IMG_6997.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_6994.jpeg
    IMG_6994.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG_7001.jpeg
    IMG_7001.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 904
Community Wife policing is the weirdest thing ever. A man paid nikah and the father gave her hand, thus none of their business. Their comments are irrelevant.

It's exclusively the dudes who don't get any pushing that rhetoric.
:trumpsmirk:
Possibly, but there is a lot of xenophobia and racism hidden behind “marry from your culjar” in Muslim communities. There are many Somali parents who would marry their daughter to a Somali loser than a successful African Muslim man. It is always interesting when the roles are reversed and Arabs/Asian make a scene about Somalis marrying their daughters. Apparently they don’t get it, errrr- it’s because you’re “black”🤣

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Not gonna cap we are not rated by other communities I seen a Bengali getting married to a Somali and the whole comment section was saying interracial marriage should be haram, outside of that tho I peep women really don’t care under these comments Somali woman congratulated it instead of spamming cheap and clean shout out to the xalimos
Send the vid, let me cook them.

Most Men of all races are not fond of their women folk marrying out. Name me one group who have adnormally large amount of men in favour of an interracial relationship where a woman from there ethnic group married out

It’s funny how somalis get chastised by foregners for disapproving interracial relationships when every other group has men who exhibits the same behaviour
FEC11A4A-3EFE-4F07-B68A-BA79B45BF4D6.jpeg

5AF23944-5A93-4A3C-9328-E4355625B8F3.jpeg

E5B9F650-BA99-4B4D-9B1E-FBD6ACD6AD1D.jpeg

1F4C103F-DDDA-4FC1-ABED-5F5995C875C6.jpeg

World

VIP
Because they hate black men marrying women from their communities

Typical cuck coming to the rescue of racist arabs by attacking somali parents
LOL this guy always defends Somalis and other black African Muslims in the face of racism from his own Maghrebi community.

He was just doing that on my thread the other day. Save this energy for somebody else.

Men are absolute busy body gossiping hypocrites. Yes I said it, most men from most communities with Somali men being number 1. Those comments are minor compared to what a Somali girl who marries out goes through. Our men scream ‘cheap’ and ‘dhil&o’. Also most videos of Abdis marrying out hardly have ajnabis commenting tbh.

Men need to learn that they don’t ‘own’ the women of their community. If the father of bride has accepted that ajnabi and the girl has a halal marriage with the approval of her family? Who the hell are YOU?

Eh i'm half arab that's the difference, i'm simply staking that some somali parents are like that. We all know it, the person above was talking about it
Don’t listen to them. Hypocrisy is their bread and butter and oxygen. Check out any tiktok video of a Xalimo with a black man and the videos are usually 10 times worse. They’ll call the girl a ***** and wish she gets divorce and become a single mother.

I hate peoples that act like victims who think it’s one rule for us and one rule for others.

Wtf do they do they expect other groups not be racist towards them when they legit terrorize Xalimos that marry out as well?

World

VIP
Eh i'm half arab that's the difference, i'm simply staking that some somali parents are like that. We all know it, the person above was talking about it
So why did you say would a somali parent allow marrying sometimes even an arab when your somali parent is married to an arab? Didn’t you say that your arab family are racist because you’re half somali?

That must be their yahuud gene

Trending