Somali Paintings vs other

I agree. Just look at his posts, I don’t buy it.

I’m convinced there are tons of ajnabi trolls on here.
Users who denounce and degrade our rich culture and history are ajnabis and jealous which is why I am so aggressive talking about stuff like this. I will never let somebody mock what my ancestors fought for and those who think it's okay you are embarrassing your own people and nation by allowing these people talk smack about us.

Users who denounce and degrade our rich culture and history are ajnabis and jealous which is why I am so aggressive talking about stuff like this. I will never let somebody mock what my ancestors fought for and those who think it's okay you are embarrassing your own people and nation by allowing these people talk smack about us.
:2tjlv3e: Thank you. More people like you are needed and appreciated.

9,000 years and 30,000 years is a long time.

Our ancestors are more than likely in both those paintings. Unless you think people sit around on their ass for 30,000 years.

I mean look at you, are you still herding camels in laasqoray or whatever like your grandfather?

No problem sister, we need more nationalists in our country.
Continue what you're doing and never let anybody disrespect you or our women.
Majority of Somalis are nationalists and have immense self-respect, it’s just the internet and online forums usually attracts anti-social weirdos, in all communities.

Don’t take them too serious, and the worst of them are probably ajnabi haters. That’s the way I see it.

Majority of Somalis are nationalists and have immense self-respect, it’s just the internet and online forums usually attracts anti-social weirdos, in all communities.

Don’t take them too serious, and the worst of them are probably ajnabi haters. That’s the way I see it.
We shall protect our people from mis-information and lies about our people on the internet and in real-life.
The younger generation that are being brought up on the internet must have self-respect and not turn into nation-less self haters. Which is why my goal is to spread positivity around Somali culture and our nation.

We are simply better than ajnabis and I will never respect anybody but my own people.