Somali Opposition leader Abdirahman Abdishakur on his way to Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaolin US Undersecretary for African Affairs which President Faroole pursued several times and even send Khadar Faroole who was in Washington together with General Ilkajiir stalked the guy and he did a lot for Puntland.

John Kerry than announced later the dual track policy whereby Somaliland and Puntland where dealt with separately and where in the progress stage while South Central under Mogadishu were in recovery stage.

This encouraged projects like infrastructure projects to kick start when President Faroole went to Istanbul and argued that Somalia's infrastructure needed improvement.

Hargaysa airport was furnished by taking grant from Kuwait Fund which was utterly embezzled by the authorities.

This is how things kick started.

Meet brother Johnnie Carson who Faroole and Puntland lobby worked magic on

Johnnie-Carson.jpg

Shaolin Garoowe I, II and Gaalkacyo Agreement are at the UN Security Council go read what it says.
It was held there but stakeholders from all of Somalia signed that just like the Mbagathi conference.

This delusion that puntland created FGS is just fantasy. There is no dual track policy anymore. All federal states are on the same level and there is one entity that the world deals with and its the federal gov.

The process of establishing a federal framework for governing Somalia – which in principle has been under way since the 2002–04 Mbagathi peace conference

Last edited:
Creed the needs of Puntland and South Central are not the same. We talk about chronological events Puntland was founded in 1998 look at what you wrote, it's constitution precedes that of the FGS as President Faroole worked hard Puntland's one was adopted in April 2012 while the FGS's was on August 1st 2012.

Puntland is the only signatory of the federal States and thus recognised whereas Galmudug's says administration or authority.

How can you compete with Puntland?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Creed the needs of Puntland and South Central are not the same. We talk about chronological events Puntland was founded in 1998 look at what you wrote, it's constitution precedes that of the FGS as President Faroole worked hard Puntland's one was adopted in April 2012 while the FGS's was on August 1st 2012.

Puntland is the only signatory of the federal States and thus recognised whereas Galmudug's says administration or authority.

How can you compete with Puntland?
Isn’t the goal for all new states to reach Puntland levels eventually or are you not for that? Jubbaland has the potential to leave all other states in the dust once they get a good government in there

Puntland was recognised in the Garoowe Principles as the founding federal State as it preceded the TFG at the time Galmudug was not recognised why was that the case I wonder?

Everyone knows why, Puntland is different.

Shaolin you misunderstood me everyone recognises Puntland's role as a founding member of the FGS no dispute whatsoever we have a headstart and everyone would acknowledge that.

However Jubaland surpassed on many issues the past few years regarding governance and our role was reduced by Abdiwali Gaas so far as people forgot our true value.

Reaching Puntland's level will take time and Puntland is supporting other newly formed states the best it can.

Aarlibaax we need honest political discourse let him show what he has to offer and the public can quiz him.

I am pro Nabad and Nolol and majority of Puntlanders are we just concluded a successful election that was free and fair.

Somalia is not a dictatorship.

Aarlibaax we need honest political discourse let him show what he has to offer and the public can quiz him.

I am pro Nabad and Nolol and majority of Puntlanders are we just concluded a successful election that was free and fair.

Somalia is not a dictatorship.

I don't like dictators I am all 4 enemies sitting at the same table. Deni has got an immense job to do I wish him luck.

What's funny is how the Gaas orphans are all up in arms :ftw9nwa:

Aarlibaax I agree this guy garnered so such sympathy from his broken arm and Khayre roughing him up to the point he cries crocodile tears.

More subjugation means more followers let him slip up talk about his ideas and public scrutiny through questioning otherwise he will become a symbol that stands against oppression.

Khayre and Farmaajo should not allow any lawlessness and hand a tough hand to people trying to stand in the way of Somalia progressing but it should be delicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.