Somali/Non Somali Men Gang Up on Xaalimos for wearing Baati

Who Even Wears A Baati Outside

giphy.gif

This ain't no Farah issue but single mums who can't control their daughters lust for men because they never had a father to show them affection.

This ain't no Farah issue but single mums who can't control their daughters lust for men because they never had a father to show them affection.
Cap. I've seen bare women not raised by men who turn out fine. Just depends on the mom and what she allows the children to be exposed to.

You can see two parent homes where nonsense takes place. Hell I've seen it.

Y’all mfs on this site are fake af
Acting proud and shit. Nacala deceiving me and all. I was gonna write an appreciation post and all about how faraxs are on the better side of the worldwide men spectrum, laakin Imma have to put that on pause. Ain’t feelinf prideful today

giphy.gif

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Lmaoooo, the majority of the top comments are β€œalways the somalis” β€œfatherless behavior” and β€œdh*los”. Like what did they do wrong? They’re wearing baatis while lipsyncing a song like every other person on tiktok.

How is this being a dh*lo? Or fatherless behavior????? Like????? A somali male tiktoker with 20k+ (@justjigsaw) commented: hooyada waas sharmota
Like That has to be incel behavior? I scrolled through his tiktoks and one of them was: Always be humble and respectful??? Like take your own advice dickhead.

The incel rate is growing Wallahi, y’all really want a South Korea style gender war???
Youll never see xaalimos and non somali muslim girls ganging up on a somali guy for wearing a macawiis and lipsyncing.

:ivers: :snoop:

EDIT: I SEEMED TO HAVE FORGETTEN THE SAME ONES WHO ARE SIDING WITH AJNABI IN SHAMING XAALIMOS ARE THE SAME NIGGAS LURKING ON SSPOT. How did I forget these langaabs are on every site? They probably makeup the majority of this site too. Only langaabs side with ajnabis. Even if they are wrong y’all shameless af. Times like this is when I remember somalis are no different from AA/Arabs, bootyclapping langaabs.
:westbrookwtf::pacspit:
It says oops that video doesn't exist

The video is now gone so I can't give my opinion on it.

If she is simply existing wearing the baati then I see no issue with it.

Cap. I've seen bare women not raised by men who turn out fine. Just depends on the mom and what she allows the children to be exposed to.

You can see two parent homes where nonsense takes place. Hell I've seen it.

Get out of the friend zone, a woman who kicked her husband to the kerb will probably raise loose girls who can't keep a man after all the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Youre making it seem as if they are just simply lip syncing while wearing a baati :mjlol: twerking to a song with a nigga telling you to pop that big booty btch is th0t behaviour, no Im not saying that the girls are some kind of h0es but what they are doing is something that h0es usually do, simmmmmmple

Twerking online for strangers is definitely th0t culture.

Trending

Latest posts