Somali/Non Somali Men Gang Up on Xaalimos for wearing Baati

Every day we inch closer to 4.5 Chan.

Qabyalaad-based incelnimo is the next step for diaspora Somalis.

:hayewaryah:
Honestly that sounds interesting. Incelnimo should unite all incels, but if we add qabyaalad to it then it will be next level incelnimo. We could be the leading men in this beautiful movement

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This ain't no Farah issue but single mums who can't control their daughters lust for men because they never had a father to show them affection.
So essentially it’s again the deadbeat faraxs leaving their wives to become both the mother and father figure, to go and mess around with a teenager from back home.
K

I aint gone lie, twerking in baatis or abayas is th0tbehaviour. I would not mind if they were just lip syncing since thats caadi but twerking?

They have no boundaries and are influenced by the internet to do that. We all did stupid thing as teenagers but atleast we did not publicise it. Have shame atleast and set boundaries. They are learning the hard way the consequinces of showing your stupid behaviour to the internet.

I would not call them th0ts or dhil0s thats extreme. They are just stupid.

Lmaoooo, the majority of the top comments are “always the somalis” “fatherless behavior” and “dh*los”. Like what did they do wrong? They’re wearing baatis while lipsyncing a song like every other person on tiktok.

How is this being a dh*lo? Or fatherless behavior????? Like????? A somali male tiktoker with 20k+ (@justjigsaw) commented: hooyada waas sharmota
Like That has to be incel behavior? I scrolled through his tiktoks and one of them was: Always be humble and respectful??? Like take your own advice dickhead.

The incel rate is growing Wallahi, y’all really want a South Korea style gender war???
Youll never see xaalimos and non somali muslim girls ganging up on a somali guy for wearing a macawiis and lipsyncing.

:ivers: :snoop:

EDIT: I SEEMED TO HAVE FORGETTEN THE SAME ONES WHO ARE SIDING WITH AJNABI IN SHAMING XAALIMOS ARE THE SAME NIGGAS LURKING ON SSPOT. How did I forget these langaabs are on every site? They probably makeup the majority of this site too. Only langaabs side with ajnabis. Even if they are wrong y’all shameless af. Times like this is when I remember somalis are no different from AA/Arabs, bootyclapping langaabs.
:westbrookwtf::pacspit:
Lol somali women are the queens of supporting foreigners over their own. There are more men who support Somalis than there are women that's just facts reason why you guys find it liberating to half naked dancing on the enemy race lol. You guys did it to yourself

To be honest somali men should avoid commenting on somali girls tik toks and judge them from distance we need spread awareness of this promiscuous behavior some these women have. If you live like this go divest marry gallos. No somali man should wife a girl who was accessible to any and everybody. Just Google reddit you will somali girls from Canada to UK doing sexual acts with the enemy race. You will be judged get over it its human nature. Like Rick Ross said God forgives I don't.

Wallahi I’m really starting to hate Somali men. They always comment horrible stuff on tiktok to innocent Somali women. At this point maybe we should branch out and starting marrying people who appreciate us.
Good idea it would be best both parties separate. Your relationships more successful with men who dont judge for promiscuous past and actions. Somali men don't want women who are accessible to foreigners and people who sleep with the enemy race. They diss your ethnicity but praise you for being big booty xalimo. Somali men when they marry ajnabis who are authentic muslim with respectable cultures. We make our parents proud with our choice reasonn we rarely have backlash we want to marry someone. We put our families first and not our emotions. You hate us because we judge you for what you post.

@qwertyuiop lol the truth hurts I know but atleast rebuttal don't just dislike because of your feelings. Somali women are not exempt from criticism and judgment if that's the case go to another forum were women are praised for being sexualy liberated. You can possible think every xalimo is Saint

Good idea it would be best both parties separate. Your relationships more successful with men who dont judge for promiscuous past and actions. Somali men don't want women who are accessible to foreigners and people who sleep with the enemy race. They diss your ethnicity but praise you for being big booty xalimo. Somali men when they marry ajnabis who are authentic muslim with respectable cultures. We make our parents proud with our choice reasonn we rarely have backlash we want to marry someone. We put our families first and not our emotions. You hate us because we judge you for what you post.
wow you need to be put into an asylum ASAP

Trending