Somali nomads in macawiis capture 2 cheetahs after a 4 mile chase in south Wajir

Status
Not open for further replies.
OG= original geeljires btw:dabcasar:

Edit: Who changed it from OG to Somali:francis:
D1kfCcaXgAcne0Q.jpeg.jpg

_71129607_cheetahwjr.jpg

_71132001_dsc_0194.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-24953910

Last edited:
Cheetahs are fast, but they have terrible stamina. Humans are the opposite, they probably chased it till it collapsed of exhaustion
That's still pretty impressive to me especially when it was in the hottest part of the day and they look like... that

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"The men waited until the hottest part of the day before launching the chase over a distance of four miles (6.4km)"

giphy (34).gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Let's not overlook that Somalis really outrun cheetahs.
:obama:
While Usain Bolt couldn't. :siilaanyolaugh:

Now, the fastest men are from this communities;

Fastest tribes in Kenya. Kenyans because they win every marathon.:siilaanyosmile:
  • Somaali geeljires
  • Maasai geeljires
  • Nandi geeljires
  • Kalenjin geeljires.

Usain bolt wax kumaheesto meeshan. :ohno:

While Usain Bolt couldn't. :siilaanyolaugh:

Now, the fastest men are from this communities;

Fastest tribes in Kenya. Kenyans because they win every marathon.:siilaanyosmile:
  • Somaali geeljires
  • Maasai geeljires
  • Nandi geeljires
  • Kalenjin geeljires.

Usain bolt wax kumaheesto meeshan. :ohno:
I think this only applies to the faaraxs because this xalimo didn't do so well:snoop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I think this only applies to the faaraxs because this xalimo didn't do so well:snoop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's competing with trans women. The xaliimo got cheated. WTF:damn:

She probably had a stomach full of canjeero and sambuus that day. Xaliimo can't run shit, maybe they can do niiko better though.:browtf:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:bell:Why Kenya tho, they need to return our animals

"Wajiir" is part of Kenya, even tho they stole from us.
bell.png

But this is an amazing feet of courage and kindness. They could easily have killed the bugger. This type of manliness is what makes me sweat on the forehead, and feel sexually bothered. I know i am basic barbaric.,

this is why Ogaden beca\me numerous, 4 wives, lots of camel milk gives him lots of testerone and then he makes a round for his wives,

more wives, more sons, more raid on 1door etc to loot more camels, more camels gives his sons more ability to afford wives in turn more grandsons etc and the cycle goes on,

camel milk is 6 times more vitamin than cows and less fat and thus more strength for the man,

and Ogadeniya alone has 75% of the planets camels,

imagine if we new how many reer NFD has,

waa very tough people, unlike those who eat subag and pasta reer somalia

Ogaden/Dagodi waa nasab noble people,

they give them water in this picture, i would have killed them, but then i am aggressive teeri, my ultimate dream is to burn xamar to the gound and froce the UN to allow another city to be the capital of somali, we cannot wait for xamar, so if i burn it down like nero of rome, what is there to go to?

_71133776_dsc_0212.jpg

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Ogaden/Dagodi waa nasab noble people,

they give them water in this picture, i would have killed them, but then i am aggressive teeri, my ultimate dream is to burn xamar to the gound and froce the UN to allow another city to be the capital of somali, we cannot wait for xamar, so if i burn it down like nero of rome, what is there to go to?

_71133776_dsc_0212.jpg
Why would you kill a cheetah? They’re already struggling as they are. They get bullied by baboons of all creatures.
Burn down Xamar?? 69IQ is shining through on this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.