Somali nigga starts a Gofundme account to raise money for his WEDDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When there's a will there's a way may Allah make it easy for him I'm rooting for him waa rageedi he should ask the girls family to donate too or give him a discount.

Leo

The Brave
IDK whats funnier this dude's reason or the ones that use sentimental gofundme reasons such as loved one dying of cancer or some other terminal illness entirely. The world is f'd up.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If he cant even work and pay off his own wedding

How he gonna take care of his wife and kids?

And dont he have any relatives that he can ask?

VixR

Veritas
What else is new. These personal accounts are common af. These crowdfunding websites are creating a shameless begging culture.

The catchphrases "Help me. Fund my dreams" make me want to puke at this point.

what a friggin loser. I pity the woman he is going to marry. No standards

I don't blame him blame somali girls for asking 20k mahr lol lakin wa in u shaqeysto

My fiancee is a doctor and she asked for a £3000 mehr. It helps that she is religious. But not all somali women are extravagant.

My fiancee is a doctor and she asked for a £3000 mehr. It helps that she is religious. But not all somali women are extravagant.

Your fiancee is a doctor??? Are you a doctor as well ?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

My mom asked for a kutb for her mehr (based off of my parents stories, maybe they were just pretending to be romantic). But she got hella $$ out of the marriage and divorce. RIP dad's wallet.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Intelligent woman don't ask for much, it's always the ciyaal suuq ones like @anonymous34 :sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts