Somali Neymar was the goat

He won more than Messi in that period and assisted more than Ronaldo in that period
Messi still scored & assisted more even was injured for quite some time.
He was better then both them in 2016-2018 but injuries ruined him. I’d still say he’s better then them but he can’t stay fit
He wasnt even in Barca 2018
He never gained his prime in psg his prime was when messi was injured then he & Suarez took over .

Messi still scored & assisted more even was injured for quite some time.

He wasnt even in Barca 2018
He never gained his prime in psg his prime was when messi was injured then he & Suarez took over .
His first season at psg was his prime. by far the best peak we’ve seen from a footballer look at these numbers. He was dropping 9+ ratings every game.

Shit league
Your goat Messi only has 1 goal in that “shit league”
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Your goat Messi only has 1 goal in that “shit league”
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
I consider Messi and Ronaldo the 2 Goats. No personal fav although I lean towards Ronaldo for proving himself in Italy, Spain, England.

Neymar is skilled and entertaining and has final product but he clearly lags between those 2.

I consider Messi and Ronaldo the 2 Goats. No personal fav although I lean towards Ronaldo for proving himself in Italy, Spain, England.

Neymar is skilled and entertaining and has final product but he clearly lags between those 2.
Only because of injury. Ability and talent wise you have to admit he’s far superior to both Messi and Ronaldo

That's why I'm siding with prime Barca Neymar .
The competition alone is a huge factor & they destroyed real madrid without a messi .
My guy dropped a 10/10 performance at the bernabeu without messi. I don’t understand how Barca didn’t win the champions league that season

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Neymar mistake was for even leaving barca for psg. I know he regretted couple seasons in knowing that he could’ve just taken Messi mantle officially from him playing in a tougher league and not the farmers league lol

Neymar’s prime is much more short lived compared to Messi and Ronaldo who have been consistently better for 6+ seasons compare to Neymar who probably had only 2-3 great seasons and the rest filled with injuries.

Neymar mistake was for even leaving barca for psg. I know he regretted couple seasons in knowing that he could’ve just taken Messi mantle officially from him playing in a tougher league and not the farmers league lol

Neymar’s prime is much more short lived compared to Messi and Ronaldo who have been consistently better for 6+ seasons compare to Neymar who probably had only 2-3 great seasons and the rest filled with injuries.
True he was never gonna win a balon dor in the French league no matter how good he played. The French league is more physical aswell which led to him getting fouled and injured much more

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
True he was never gonna win a balon dor in the French league no matter how good he played. The French league is more physical aswell which led to him getting fouled and injured much more
I hope he leaves psg to another team before he retire but he’s already falling off. This the first season of noticeable decline I noticed. He should go to Spain or Italy

I hope he leaves psg to another team before he retire but he’s already falling off. This the first season of noticeable decline I noticed. He should go to Spain or Italy
Mbappe is already better. He was always skilled and had major talent but didn’t have the physicality to really impose himself year in and year out.

Trending