Somali needs a king and game of thrones alike system

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's ensure we 'keep' our strategic location to upgrade for centuries with the global world our sea. It's our 'edge' on the interior all the way into 'darkest' continent mankind has seen and yes it's dark very dark, I just don't expose to my fellow 'peers' as you need to 'conceal' your weakness as a continent. Ancient egypt erasure was a 'curse' to the continent as it was an opening for North-North East to spread that shit to go into the interior further, it never recovered nor did it 'spread' or be 'contained' some-where else to rebuild from. In short @Karim fursadeena yaan iska burburin strategic location as that is the enemy only 'game plan' is to ensure u don't excel based on your lucky location to 'suck dry world power knowledge, arms, philosophies, academics, etc' over mellenia. As u know inside the continent waxaa joggo 'dad qaawan' and hence they will slowly be 'replaced' like the aborigines, no potential growth in isolation.

Marka 'inside' qaarada horta waxba lagama 'fa'idaysan kare' waan is og nahaye, tan noo furan badda which was our survival 'engine' and why we protected it, it was like a 'light' that quickly came and went thru 'trade' and if we didn't pounce and 'seize' opportunity, they don't come back nigga kkkkkk and u know what the 'continent' is really like and how dark it is. Somalis should be great 'seeing opportunity' as they must of developed this for centuries knowing the 'loss' if it goes. It's all due to location and internal pressure and 'expansion' agendas.

Who were the ancient egyptian is a 'debate' mankind will never resolve but it's legacy is still seen in our black asses upgrading to farming, nomadism, oral literature, counting, maths, etc which isolated ppl don't even have 'like aborigines or bushmen'

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Att this point why not give every House/Qabil their own terotery and Elekt 1 king among all the Lord Paramount LMAO WHY NOT?
That’s literally federalism, and it has failed.

I say that each clan should intermarry with all other clans.

This is how it could work...

Male from Clan X + Female from clan Y = XY

Male from clan Y + Female from clan X =YX

Then XY+YX = Individual that unites both clans.

Then this continues for every single clan until a final individual is given birth to who can rule Somalia as a king... he will be given his own Dynasty called ‘House of the Somalis’ and then there will be no hassle since he’s an equal combination of all clans.

He will marry a female individual who also united all clans

(Benadiris and Bantus not included)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@DR OSMAN you could've easily summarised that 'book' with two constructive paragraphs. It's not easy interacting with you when you're responding like that.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'm nominating myself for the emperor position.

Have a strong track record in management and decades of experience in being a somali.

References available upon request.

Trending