Somali Nationalism Test

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I see so many Somalis inside and outside the nation hold onto this cooked up 'idealogy' of Somalinimo. The Somalinimo Idealogy isn't even a 'values' based one, it's an 'identity' based idealogy arguing since we look the same, talk the same, live in the same area, we are the same people. I dispute this with a scientific test and I want to ask all the Somali nationalist to do it and prove Somalinimo is not 'fantasy and fiction'.

The test is simple here it goes

1. Write down what the f*ck u ever did that was positive for another Somali clan, region, or area.
2. Write down how many bad things have you contributed for another Somali clan, region, or area.
3. Weigh up how many good things you have done for Somalis and how many bad things.

At the end tell me what did Hawiye/Isaaq do for PL that is positive? in terms of roads, schools, hospitals, scholarships, investments? wallahi there is nothing I can point to scientifically say Somalinimo is real. How-ever when I check how many bad and negative things Hawiye/Isaaq have done to PL, the list never ends. USC, Al-itihaad, Galgala terrorists, Galmudug wars, Somaliland interference in SSC.

These nigga literally walk around our towns and cities and 'assasinate' people and then come on TV and say 'war heedhe walalo baynu nahaye'. Excuse me MOTHERFUCKER, no we are not walalo, your my bitter enemy, and it's survival of the fittest . Wa inaad guurta ama waa inaad dalkani ka tanasusha lakin sheekadi horey 'Somalinimo' ma jiro.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wish Teeri he was here, cause he can see the 'deep implications' of Somalinimo which was founded by his forefathers is unsustainable and unworkable and needs to be disregarded all together as it's making Somalis in-fact hate each other more. I had plans to 'rat' out 'hawiye' and 'isaaq' in my town who I know are doing 'shady' shit by calling up hot-lines.

Maxaa iga keenayo, waxaa iga keenayo 'somalinimo ma aminsani' and these niggas wanna keep brainwashing me into believing it's actually something that exist. If it exists I wouldn't be thinking along the lines of hurting other clans in diaspora so I can lift up the profile of my own clan, why would this enter my mind, hadu ninkani walalkayga yahay? ma aha walalkayga, he is my bitter enemy, and it's best we actually admit this to ourselves and show the world some 'honesty' about our backward culture of deception, lies, swindles, tricks, etc in order to achieve political goals.

I realized after we lost that world bank project, it's not the world holding us back but these niggas. How do I get revenge ayaan ku fekeray and I feel like 'calling asio hotlines and police' on known 'hawiye families' in my area in day-care rorts and single mother benefits. This is how the Somali mind is, it's a mind hell bent on 'revenge' if you mess around with my HORUMAR.

Take your pills. What Isaaq or Hawiye politicians do doesn't reflect the people. You need to distinguish between politics and ordinary civilians.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
See nothing, no proof, not a single road, hospital, scholarship, not a single business investment, nothing can justify Somalinimo, why do we hold onto it, pure FKN emotional, cause it's surely not provable in anyway. Then niggas @Ayubi call atheists 'cawaan' at least 'cawaan idealogy' is provable, animals are alive and surviving, are you nigga with your cooked up islam and somalinimo, nah u just dying daily.

Ayubi I know u left islam, you just hate that it's actually proven that it's failed old system and we need to put niggas in re-education camps like chinese muslims and dis-infect all that backward shit and emotions and inject 'cawaanism' yes it's 'cawaanism' and 'charles darwin' baby

See nothing, no proof, not a single road, hospital, scholarship, not a single business investment, nothing can justify Somalinimo, why do we hold onto it, pure FKN emotional, cause it's surely not provable in anyway. Then niggas @Ayubi call atheists 'cawaan' at least 'cawaan idealogy' is provable, animals are alive and surviving, are you nigga with your cooked up islam and somalinimo, nah u just dying daily.

Ayubi I know u left islam, you just hate that it's actually proven that it's failed old system and we need to put niggas in re-education camps like chinese muslims and dis-infect all that backward shit and emotions and inject 'cawaanism' yes it's 'cawaanism' and 'charles darwin' baby
I never left Islam and never will, May Allah protect us from Kufr. I always defend Islam on here from gaalos who want to cause fitna. Outside of this forum I debated Christians and Atheists who hate Islam. You didn't even answer my question on the literary miracle of the Quran and objective morality.

@DR OSMAN You're persona non grata in Puntland since you're an Atheist. A man from Cadaado is more welcome to Puntland then a Puntite gaal like you. If Somalis are united on anything, it's our intolerance of Murtads and gaals.

Put me in a concentration camp, Oh please:drakekidding:

I'll be sipping my nice tea hearing the Somali adhan while you rant with 12 essays in your basement.

My last reply to you for the day.

Tukraq

VIP

what your saying makes no logical sense lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I never left Islam and never will, May Allah protect us from Kufr. I always defend Islam on here from gaalos who want to cause fitna. Outside of this forum I debated Christians and Atheists who hate Islam. You didn't even answer my question on the literary miracle of the Quran and objective morality.

@DR OSMAN You're persona non grata in Puntland since you're an Atheist. A man from Cadaado is more welcome to Puntland then a Puntite gaal like you. If Somalis are united on anything, it's our intolerance of Murtads and gaals.

Put me in a concentration camp, Oh please:drakekidding:

I'll be sipping my nice tea hearing the Somali adhan while you rant with 12 essays in your basement.

My last reply to you for the day.

I told u morality is sourced thru 'cawaanism' idealogy, we observe if animals do something and if they don't then we assume it's human 'invention' and not 'natural'. I subscribe to the nihilist view point in terms of a creator, but my objective morality is 'cawaanism' and yes you are right charles darwin is some what like a prophet to us, the prophet of returning humans to their naturalism not super natural(made up fiction). It's a war between natural believers vs super natural believers and u know we gonna win, china already has u niggas in camps and ensuring no disorder element is possible, one china, one idealogy, geesinimo.

The reason u @Omar del Sur @Al Kafi @Cilmi-doon fear atheists more then 'religious' type u know we 'calculate' shit and predict, test, observe and once we know the 'scientific position' we begin STALIN, POL POT, CHINESE MODELS AND GET TO WORK AND WE DONT DEBATE CAUSE IT'S NOT RELIGIOUS DEBATE, U KNOW ITS REAL AND U WILL BE BURIED

Tukraq

VIP
I told u morality is sourced thru 'cawaanism' idealogy, we observe if animals do something and if they don't then we assume it's human 'invention' and not 'natural'. I subscribe to the nihilist view point in terms of a creator, but my objective morality is 'cawaanism' and yes you are right charles darwin is some what like a prophet to us, the prophet of returning humans to their naturalism not super natural(made up fiction). It's a war between natural believers vs super natural believers and u know we gonna win, china already has u niggas in camps and ensuring no disorder element is possible, one china, one idealogy, geesinimo.

The reason u @Omar del Sur @Al Kafi @Cilmi-doon fear atheists more then 'religious' type u know we 'calculate' shit and predict, test, observe and once we know the 'scientific position' we begin STALIN MODELS
china are pussios and literally crying from this man
imrs.php

check the trade war lol