Somali national team wore Ethiopian uniform. Meanwhile SHAMIS brother in the team frm UK can't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
When we were trying to qualify for the 2015 AFCON which was held last last January we had to face Ethiopia in Djibouti. The first tie ended 0-0 but when we went to there house in Addis Ababa we got humiliated 5-0. The game is on YouTube.:damn::francis:I mean if Amxaaro are smacking us 5-0 what other hope do we have when we are to face better oppositions.:mjsuitcry:

Everything to do with Somali's is corrupt. You can't tell me the damn Somali FA can't recruit good players to represent Somalia in this day and age. :reallymaury:I watched some of the games held in Garowe few years back when all 18 regions played one tournament together. Their were good prospects playing those games why couldn't the damn FA bring them together?:wtf:Instead they call up bums in the local parks of London, Stockholm etc :what:

Walahi I can do much better than the current fools who are in charge.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
When we were trying to qualify for the 2015 AFCON which was held last last January we had to face Ethiopia in Djibouti. The first tie ended 0-0 but when we went to there house in Addis Ababa we got humiliated 5-0. The game is on YouTube.:damn::francis:I mean if Amxaaro are smacking us 5-0 what other hope do we have when we are to face better oppositions.:mjsuitcry:

Everything to do with Somali's is corrupt. You can't tell me the damn Somali FA can't recruit good players to represent Somalia in this day and age. :reallymaury:I watched some of the games held in Garowe few years back when all 18 regions played one tournament together. Their were good prospects playing those games why couldn't the damn FA bring them together?:wtf:Instead they call up bums in the local parks of London, Stockholm etc :what:

It's corruption and more corruption. We can afford blue jerseys and we can afford to train in Garowe. It's fucking embarrassing that a national team of a decent sized African nation is training in car parks in foreign countries. :francis:

Teeda kale, I'm serious when I say maybe we should call up the Somali Bantus to the squad. Our baasto legs cannot compete with dhagaxyaal from Niger. At least then we won't be physically dominated.

Horn of Africa as a region are doing disastrous in soccer. Ethiopia got a population of 90+ million and they barely scrape by.

Out of 208 countries we are joint number 203 with Mongolia.

Eritrea is 202.

Djibouti 206 - only Bahamas and Antigua are below them.

:francis:

Damn shit is embarassing. I know if we actually invested and put effort into the national team we'd be at least in the top 150 lol.
Is the xamar stadium still being used as an Amisom base?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's corruption and more corruption. We can afford blue jerseys and we can afford to train in Garowe. It's fucking embarrassing that a national team of a decent sized African nation is training in car parks in foreign countries. :francis:

Teeda kale, I'm serious when I say maybe we should call up the Somali Bantus to the squad. Our baasto legs cannot compete with dhagaxyaal from Niger. At least then we won't be physically dominated.

Horn of Africa as a region are doing disastrous in soccer. Ethiopia got a population of 90+ million and they barely scrape by.
Bruh even it they didn't want to practice in Garowe they could've practiced in Xamar. They have a nice field there. I don't know why they went to Addis Ababa smh.

I agree about Bantus being in the national team. Remember when Somalia was doing good they were vocal point of it. I've seen Bantu players playing for clubs in Bosaso bruh they were bossing the skinnies.:chrisfreshhah:Some of them were on defense Walahi skinnies we're being bullied away from the ball way easily.:deadmanny:

Ninyow I know we aren't on Belgium's level in anyway but they're about to be ranked #1 in the world this week. In 2009 they were ranked 69th.:cosbyhmm:If we recruit Bantus and some good skinnies in 10 years I'm pretty sure we will reach new heights.

Look at France bruh without all the good sons of Africa were would they be?:ohhh:

Why did you had to remind me of that pathetic game :eminemdamn:

Every five minutes, Somali players were getting injured and taking out of the game by stretchers. Walaahi, it looked like a nursery practical exam was taking place. :mjcry:

I've never felt so embarrassed and humiliated watching football until that game. It really showed how weak Somali's were in terms of body strength.

Bielsa

VIP
Tonight is the return fixture in Niger. Can Somalia overturn a 2-0 deficit? :mjlol:

Eritrea also need to overturn a 2-0 deficit in Botswana.

Djibouti need to come back from 6-0 in Swaziland.:pachah1:

Our entire region is qashin foqal qashin.

@Air Jalam @Unionist

Bielsa

VIP
Screenshot_2015-10-13-17-05-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending