Somali name disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look some old somali words if they come across you ,you need to be carefull , Biniin means بنين which are Boys in arabic, Cawad which is تعود, عود be accustomed to Arabic! , also the name Bayle came to play in colonial times its has clear english meaning, Kooshin is in probet Muhamed abtirsi
Qamaan arabic غمام Cloudy colour! should i contiue????

baradhe....hhhh you'r just looking closest to foreign names.

Bayle has nothing to do with English.(did you hear rer bayle,its the name of a clan).Warta Bayle is the village where their ancestor buried.

is "shire'' has something to do with british mid shire. Shire is pure Somali name.

not sure about qamaan or kooshin,have to find out.

am not sayin there aren't Arabic names in us,ofc the majority of our names r unfortunately Arabic due to islam we threw our Somali names outta window, what am seeing is you calling some Somali names foreign cos they sound like it.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
soo dhawoow sxb
:samwelcome:

Are you bah makahil or baha diriiya? Been exploring my abtirsi and posted if anyone could give sources on Xirsi Amaan since I dont think somnet posts can be taken seriously. But from what I've read on him and the wider reer ceynaanshe , we are the creme de la creme of landheers.

:)
bah Makaahiil from Moholin.

Caynaanshe Consists of 17 sub clans
And one of them is Sugulle son of Caynaanshe consisting of whopping 18 sub clans.
To say we are Laandheere is an under statement.

Last edited:
didn't come from refugee camp not that anything wrong,, why the insults...wow anotha salafi that's how you all espew diarrhea from mouth.
nothing wring with refugee camp...it will bring gou back to your sense. which is what you ass needs.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Stop making shit up. Habesha are highlanders. You guys migrated from Shewa or Arsi after the collapse of Shewa Sultanate and migrated to Hararghe. Somalis look down on assimilation and their origins are from the north. I've read Al-Futah Al-Habesh and it doesn't mention that either.

Makhzumi sultanate was northern hararghe not shewa they just call it shewa sultanate. Nomads didn’t establish Adal. Harla or havilah as they are called had all the land east of al habash and they were cushites not considered habash, according to traveler Benjamin tudela in the 13th century.Axum was the north part of Ethiopia, it was only after harla destroyed Axum that the Amhara tried claiming Axum and that’s why their language is close with harari. Irir samale rolled in from the south in 14th century not to say samale ancestors weren’t in the north many centuries ago but some circumstances pushed them south

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Makhzumi sultanate was northern hararghe not shewa they just call it shewa sultanate. Nomads didn’t establish Adal. Harla or havilah as they are called had all the land east of al habash and they were cushites not considered habash. Amaharas are not habash either, Axum was the north part of Ethiopia, it was only after harla destroyed Axum that the Amhara tried claiming Axum and that’s why their language is close with harari

I've studied history in a high degree and man you're a crazy and delusional historical revisionist. :gucciwhat:

Ethnic Somalis have always lived and dominated northern Somalia and that is a historical fact. The early Adal Kingdom that ruled northern Somalia from 9th century to 13th century and it's capital being Zeila was known as a Somali kingdom by an Armenian scholar called Al-Yaqubi who refered the inhabitants as "Somaal" same thing when he visisted Mogadishu Sultanate. I suggest you read his book and stop being such a simpleton dolt. Harari people have never lived in any Somali territory but historically shared a kingdom with them called Adal Sultanate.

Also, Harla people are Ethio-Semitic (Habesha) who originated from Shewa and migrated to Hararghe. Even though Hararghe was dominated by Somalis (Dir clan) when you study Dawaro Sultanate. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Dawaro

Axum Empire collapsed due pagan Sidamos and a powerful queen ruler of Sidamos called Gudit. There is no mentions of Harla even fighting them, where are you getting this information from? :chrisfreshhah:

Adal Sultanate was not only established by ethnic Somalis but was ruled by them and they were the majority. The minority were Afars and Hararis who were simply Somali subjects. Now stop your pitiful lies and go read some books kid.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
I've studied history in a high degree and man you're a crazy and delusional historical revisionist. :gucciwhat:

Ethnic Somalis have always lived and dominated northern Somalia and that is a historical fact. The early Adal Kingdom that ruled northern Somalia from 9th century to 13th century and it's capital being Zeila was known as a Somali kingdom by an Armenian scholar called Al-Yaqubi who refered the inhabitants as "Somaal" same thing when he visisted Mogadishu Sultanate. I suggest you read his book and stop being such a simpleton dolt. Harari people have never lived in any Somali territory but historically shared a kingdom with them called Adal Sultanate.

Also, Harla people are Ethio-Semitic (Habesha) who originated from Shewa and migrated to Hararghe. Even though Hararghe was dominated by Somalis (Dir clan) when you study Dawaro Sultanate. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Dawaro

Axum Empire collapsed due pagan Sidamos and a powerful queen ruler of Sidamos called Gudit. There is no mentions of Harla even fighting them, where are you getting this information from? :chrisfreshhah:

Adal Sultanate was not only established by ethnic Somalis but was ruled by them and they were the majority. The minority were Afars and Hararis who were simply Somali subjects. Now stop your pitiful lies and go read some books kid.

I guess your going to cry when you read harari history books, harari state has a few and are working on others. We haven’t been able to tell our history due to Ethiopian censorship but things are changing. I’m not going to argue with u so take your own advice, read books and find them yourself big boy

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I guess your going to cry when you read harari history books, harari state has a few and are working on others. We haven’t been able to tell our history due to Ethiopian censorship but things are changing. I’m not going to argue with u so take your own advice, read books and find them yourself big boy

I've read plenty of books kid and I don't want to read some Harari drunktard history books claiming Somali history and territory fucking culture vultures and even claiming Sidamos and Amharas?
Absolutely pathetic and sad!:mjlol:

Forget modern day historians who agree with my testimony but read some medieval books as I quoted from Al-Yaqubi which still makes me the correct one. :pachah1:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
I've read plenty of books kid and I don't want to read some Harari drunktard history books claiming Somali history and territory fucking culture vultures and even claiming Sidamos and Amharas?
Absolutely pathetic and sad!:mjlol:

Forget modern day historians who agree with my testimony but read some medieval books as I quoted from Al-Yaqubi which still makes me the correct one. :pachah1:

im also at banadir restaurant, ill be making copies of the cusine, banana+rice excellent combination:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts