Somali Muslim leader gives a rhino to the ruler of Makkah

You’re wasting time. Imam Ahmed and his entire family are Karanle. People will remember harar started off as its own confederate a karanle village with sheikh abadirs sheikhal emirate moving the town forward as a fourth capital of islam. Our history has long been institutionalised by the Ethiopian “state”. It’s pointless arguing with me when your knowledge is nothing compared to Ahmed Sami and the likes!

View attachment 306043
I realized it's futile to critically engage with you when you keep disseminating historical inaccuracies and intellectually dishonest statements. Ethiopian scholars such as Mohamed Hassen and Merid Wolde Aregay attribute the Malasay as semetic speakers. Arab Faqih, Sihab ad-Din Ahmad bin Abd al-Qader bin Salem bin Utman, makes it clear that the overwhelming majority of amirs appointed by Imam Ahmad were members of the hereditary landed Adare or Harla aristocracy. Arab Faqih qualifies every important Somali amir who served in Imam Ahmad's army as Somali. Nowhere does he mention even once, that imam Ahmad was a Somali.

The source you provided me just proved my point. The Malassay belonged to the Harla tribes. One scholar merely suggests that Imam Ahmed may have been hawiye. Your ego flies through the roof, and you hoteps think this is the consensus amongst the majority of scholars. You then have the moral audacity to show me a TikTok video made by a guy with a username called Marobian Karanle.

Abadir Umar ar-Rida wasn't Sheekhal. Sheekhal traces their ancestry to Sheikh Abadir Umar ar-Rida, who was an Arab from the Hejaz region. Hoteps are now claiming Sheikh Abadir was Sheekhal.

Where is the proof of that?
Theres several variations of the name. If names were anything to go by, Goita Tederous would be amharic. We dont know who mahfuuz married to determine the full background of his daughter but the abtirsi of mahfuz as a descendant of garad adas is clear

I realized it's futile to critically engage with you when you keep disseminating historical inaccuracies and intellectually dishonest statements. Ethiopian scholars such as Mohamed Hassen and Merid Wolde Aregay attribute the Malasay as semetic speakers. Arab Faqih, Sihab ad-Din Ahmad bin Abd al-Qader bin Salem bin Utman, makes it clear that the overwhelming majority of amirs appointed by Imam Ahmad were members of the hereditary landed Adare or Harla aristocracy. Arab Faqih qualifies every important Somali amir who served in Imam Ahmad's army as Somali. Nowhere does he mention even once, that imam Ahmad was a Somali.

The source you provided me just proved my point. The Malassay belonged to the Harla tribes. One scholar merely suggests that Imam Ahmed may have been hawiye. Your ego flies through the roof, and you hoteps think this is the consensus amongst the majority of scholars. You then have the moral audacity to show me a TikTok video made by a guy with a username called Marobian Karanle.

Abadir Umar ar-Rida wasn't Sheekhal. Sheekhal traces their ancestry to Sheikh Abadir Umar ar-Rida, who was an Arab from the Hejaz region. Hoteps are now claiming Sheikh Abadir was Sheekhal.
IIRC, some of he Malassay had Somali names. Regardless, its clear they were ethnically diverse didn't consist solely of ethiosemites. Btw, we don't actually know if the Harla were Ethiosemites or not

The first European in Mecca. It mentions that The king of Ethiopia (The Traveller specifies it is a moorish/Muslim King) gave the ruler of Mecca a rhino. The leader the Time was Garaad Mahfuz who was the father in law of Imam Ahmed.
Go to Timestamp 9:15

Beenta Acudubillah stop it warya

No one is lying. Mahfouz is paternally related to Gragn who is known to be Karanle. This is agreed upon by scholars.
Gragn is not Karanle. Balaw is not a karanle sub. plus it is literally disputed I can bring sources showing he was Arab, Oromo, Afar, hell even Habash.

imam Ahmed was born where? Hubat where was hubat Gara muleta who lives in Gara muleta reer galan easy.

do the karanle have any contact with Gara Muleta or even live near it no? where do the karanle live Gorey, and some in Babille, are they a majority in these towns no discussion ended.

You didn't address any of my points. Harar was never Dhul Hawiye. You hoteps made that up. I demonstrated that Imam Ahmad's brother Abun led the sim contingent force under Mahfuz. Do you know that Sim was the Harla people's principality? Hubat and Sim were the principalities of the Harla people.

You only showed a passage of Hawiye raiding cattle and destroying crops. The futuh al-Habesh describes the inhabitants of Harar in great detail. The only sedentary agriculturalist Somali clans described as inhabiting Harar are Marehan and Girri. No mention of hawiye. Most Hawiye don't even know Mahfuz. Sxb stop being intellectually dishonest. Can you name any prominent Karanle historian who said Imam Ahmed or Mahfuz were Somali?
you been disproven with your own sources, but you wont give up , you'll be repeating a lie till the end of time

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Bro I beg you keep it civilised. Provide documentations or just ignore the thread. Don’t derail it. We are all here to learn.

All of these disrespectful Ajanabi characters are protected. If any of us behaved in this manner without sources and derailed entire topics, we’d either get banned or restricted from the thread.

Garaad diinle

 
Images of hunting scenes from southern somalia. It showcases pretty much the age old somali tradition of hunting elephants lions etc.

I've once worn something similar to this when i was a kid.

Beautiful image from barawe.

GAz8NBmbcAA-vis

Last edited:

Trending