Somali Music Director shot 7 times in Toronto, Canada. He's going to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Sometimes i feel like i live in a diffrent country from these hood somali guys. Never even came close to getting shot and i grew up in a terrible neighbourhood.

Does he even make good money from them ? I would think they would be cheap ?

I heard he charges $500 and up for a music video. He also gets money from his YouTube channel because he's like the worldstar of the Toronto music scene. All struggling iyo qashin rappers (Top5) use him to put their music on his channel. He averages 100k views.

I heard he charges $500 and up for a music video. He also gets money from his YouTube channel because he's like the worldstar of the Toronto music scene. All struggling iyo qashin rappers (Top5) use him to put their music on his channel. He averages 100k views.

That's in a way smart business move but it comes with knowing anytime you can catch beef easily and be a victim to the streets.

Aren't guns banned in Canada ?

VIP
That's in a way smart business move but it comes with knowing anytime you can catch beef easily and be a victim to the streets.

Aren't guns banned in Canada ?

They are but illegal guns get imported from thug reer maraaykan. We truly hate yall. From 2a hillbillies to AA hoodrats to mexican cartels subhanallah y'all a mess.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Gotta move to panama with a whole new identity. They'll be back to finish the job.

Exactly
They could go back to the hospital and finish what they came for
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending