Somali Multiculturism

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we dont support our army post 2016 to completely stabilize the country and fight off terrorist shabab dogs and tell AMISOM to leave by 2016,then you say good by to a,it will become bantu haven,
i even saw video titled bantu kismayo congolese somalis ,wtf is that means:faysalwtf:

if we dont support our army post 2016 to completely stabilize the country and fight off terrorist shabab dogs and tell AMISOM to leave by 2016,then you say good by to a,it will become bantu haven,
i even saw video titled bantu kismayo congolese somalis ,wtf is that means:faysalwtf:

This Eno guy is full of hate for Somalis. He is extremely biased and his "research" is absolutely worthless.

The guy even claimed that Bantus were the majority in Somalia during Siad Barre's reign :damn::dead::chrisfreshhah:

:pacspit:

He also wrote that Hawiye was a lost Tigre tribe. WTF there is literally no proof or indication of that. He also claimed Af maay was a bantu language that's just horshitt. Its a dialect and Cushitic language and Raxanweyn got pissed at him. No expert agrees with him but he has the backing of white liberals and self loathing Somalis.

The guys whole work is aimed at creating insecurity around identity and trying to make Somalis unsure of their claim to their own land.

He wont accept that bantus suffered the least in the civil war & participated and Reer Xamar/Barwani were the ones that actual suffered. He wont accept that Bantus are not native to Somalia. He always complains about exclusion like they are entitled to Somali Identity.

Somalis have no identity kulaha? if we have no no identity then how can we exclude you from the identity that does not exist?
If we think we are Arab , then why are we called Somali and why is our identity,culture,language separate from them? How convenient for a people who allegedly think they Arab we sure make it obvious that we are not.

Racist to say that Somalis think they arab, just because we are muslim and different from other Africans doesn't make us one in the least.

It's a claim they fall back on when they have no arguments, if Somalis think they are ''Somali'' and not ''Black''. They are automatically Arab. What this does is make ''Somali'' redundant meaningless name and puts the western/American exonym ''Black'' and Arab above Somali . Arab and Somali are mutually exclusive. You cannot be Somali and an Arab at the same time. That's an oxymoron.
The claim is just a continuum of the racist Eurocentric notion of a monolithic Africa..

The only thing he has is rhetoric nothing he says actual exist in reality.
The thing is with propaganda its not that you have to be right and have evidence backing your claims its just that you have to repeat it over and over again. I fear for our youth in North America they are clapping for a dude who want to genocide them and remove them from history and land.

When I see the confused Somali youth in north America I feel like pulling out the definition for ''Useful Idiots''.
A useful idiot is someone who supports one side of an ideological debate, but who is manipulated and held in contempt by the leaders of their faction or is unaware of the ultimate agenda driving the ideology to which they subscribe.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you bro. It was so shameful to watch how they were laying at these small jibes he kept taking at us. Basically what he said was "you have no history, no identity, no intelligence", and these xoolo were clapping for him.

I totally agree with you bro. It was so shameful to watch how they were laying at these small jibes he kept taking at us. Basically what he said was "you have no history, no identity, no intelligence", and these xoolo were clapping for him.
If we said half the things he said we would be labelled racist and have people going ''Dadkan waa masaakin''. But here we have Somali youth clapping for him racially insulting them. :O27GWRK:

Bantus attach themselves to this color label ''Black'' from Europe and act like there is value and meaning behind it. Black has no homeland, no culture no value.

Runta hada ku sheegi Somalis and Ethiopians are the most culturally intact people in Africa. We have our own scripts,religion, calendars, self-defintiions, concepts, social systems of life our own legal systems, economic systems etc. We Somalis also have a history of not being subjugated people but rather self-determined and resilient people. Today we are arguably the most entrepreneurial Africans this is driven by our culture, history and identity.

They even did a survey on Arab league nations and Somalis were the only ones that said ''We are Somali and not Arab''.
We made it clear That we are Somali. But you will always find people who hate us try to perpetuate this myth. Create the false binary of us being in the middle of black and arab, when the only thing we tesftify to is being Somali and nothing else.

However, Ahmed language was not a marker of his identity; ”I speak Arabic ,but i am not an Arab, I am Somali”

”Arabs are those whose ancestors were Arabs. Even if eat similar food and listen to similar music we are not all arab. We do not Share the same blood, understand?”

(from Mogadishu, October 2010.)

Arab Regionalism: A Post-Structural Perspective
by Silvia Ferabolli

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending