Somali Mudul/Aqal (Reewin style)

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Are these type of Mudul/Aqals common around Somalia or are they specific to Reewin lands.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Thatched rooves arent that common in Somalia from what ive seen.

There are some like this in Ogadenia though mainly Afdheer.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Used mainly by farmers not geeljires
Saw that style before in mogadishu
cariish is better

1694114170943.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I find these old Mudul charming even in the modern age you will find people are maintaining the Mudul in their compound but they are getting rid of the Cariish replacing it with brick housing or Jingad.

Mud hutts noble people can't be breed out of those things somalis live in fantasy those dead dudes you venerate has brought nought

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I find these old Mudul charming even in the modern age you will find people are maintaining the Mudul in their compound but they are getting rid of the Cariish replacing it with brick housing or Jingad.
In places like Baidoa people have a Mudul inside their house. When its hot they will sleep inside the Mudul as its very cold inside. I don't know if this is common outside Baidoa.

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Mud hutts noble people can't be breed out of those things somalis live in fantasy those dead dudes you venerate has brought nought

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Except for nobility and rich people majority of the world lived in mudhuts or what resembles it before getting into the industrial, mechanic shi and stuff
It was never a shame tbh
Idk why people shame it now, even tho majority of our ancestors lived in similar things

Trending

Latest posts